on 10 September 2014
I found that this product arrived to me tangled, I contacted the seller and never got a response. I was very dissatisfied with this product and would not recommend it.
on 16 July 2014
Although this is beautiful, the links arent secured properly and the chains keep getting tangled- buy it if you have time to detangle and secure the links by yourself.
on 31 July 2014
Looks nice on, although I have fine hair so would have preferred a slightly better hair comb on either side, but great product for the price.
on 2 March 2015
A lovely piece to wear on a night out. I wear mine all the time. It's quite sturdy which is a bonus. Thanks again
Miss Tracy Lynn
on 10 June 2015
Easily tangled no good now, my friend had the same & hers is lovely, be carful not to tangle when it arrives
on 13 February 2016
Recipent said it was OK, but that is the kiss of death. A bit on the small side but a value item
on 12 October 2014
I don't know if am putting it in wrong but it keeps falling out. Think the piece is too heavy
on 12 January 2015
cant wait to wear this, will make a simple bun look more special :)
on 9 May 2014
Came quick but tangles really easy looks nice in hair
on 8 May 2015
Came broken didnt bother sending it back