on 17 February 2015
Excellent value for money. The scarf felt more silky and soft than many I have bought in the UK at a higher price - and the colours are wonderful. I received a compliment on the scarf the very first time I wore it.
on 28 December 2014
Once again bought as a gift - loved the colours and was very soft but not long enough to be versatile. Though not as long as i would have wished I did keep as the colours were so pleasing.
on 4 August 2014
lovely scarf for the summer evenings coming :) long delivery time but thats what you can expect from overseas :) pleased with my purchase :)
on 18 September 2014
Bought as a pressie for my mum. She loved it. Looks much nicer on than in the packet. Very fast delivery and I would buy more from this seller.
on 22 August 2014
Ordered two of these and both beautiful will be ordering more in the future, came in 2 weeks so before it was due would recommend to anyone
on 7 February 2015
Really pretty accessory. Very good price and arrived promptly. will be purchasing more and recommending to friends.
on 11 July 2014
Nothing special. Ok for the money
on 26 June 2014
As described
on 21 September 2015
Lovely scarf/shawl. Good length and width. Colours beautiful and bright, I bought the Orange toned one. I have purchased several from this seller before and have been pleased with every one. This one has a silkier feel, but will still keep out the chill if necessary I would imagine especially worn under a jacket or coat.
Arrived within estimated dates given.
on 25 February 2016
Nice scarf cool mixture of colours, just in a very thin layer it was never stated that it woukd be this thin. I think amazon must explain the texture of the fabric. It did however arrive quick and was well packed but never again.