on 21 June 2014
I was really surprised at just how nice this necklace was for the price. Have put it away as a stocking filler but I'm sure my 12 year old will love it!
on 31 May 2014
I like the quality of this item and it was good value for money. It met exactly my expectations. Recommend it.
on 8 April 2014
Did not arrive till well after the Christmas present it was meant for and put it on and it instantly turned black, cheap tat very dissapointed but then suppose you get what you pay for.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 October 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter and she loved it. Very pretty little swan, the chain won't take too much punishment but very nice just the same.
on 18 December 2015
Pendant is nice, however came in cheapy packaging but can expect for what i paid for it so overall good puchase
on 13 January 2014
Much the same as my review concerning the earrings. It do make a very nice set to for a present
on 30 August 2014
Again a lovely item, fun pretty and will make gifts, for youngsters. What more can I say??
on 16 November 2015
Colour not as expected, jewel hanging pretruding out of its holder, other than that okay
on 28 March 2015
nice looking but only for little girls i think, as it may look cheap on adults
on 10 February 2015
ok for the price, but looks a lot cheaper than i initially thought.