on 10 February 2014
Have had no trouble with the sizing of these rings, unlike some other reviewers. The delivery took some time, but I didn't realise they were coming from China. I have to say that these rings leave a bit of Mark on my finger when I take them off. But I guess the price reflects this.
on 17 November 2013
I bought these rings because I though that's a good price even if I don't wear them often, and I have worn them everyday since!

They are the normal size for cheap rings, which I find rather small so they only fit on my little finger meaning I can't wear more than 2-3 at a time but I don't know why you want to wear more at a time.

They are cheap so if you don't want green fingers paint with clear nail varnish before you wear (inside and outside)

I do absolutely love them, they are beautiful! What you can't see in the pictures, they say 'lucky you' on the inside of each one.

Words on the rings;
Free, Love, Wisdom, Courage, Peace, Hope, Better, Luck
on 15 July 2014
this ring is so unique my friends ask where i got it i like that you can where them all or just one or two.
on 15 November 2014
Really good and fit nicely however the one downside was that two of the rings the writing was a bit messed up but that didn't matter.
review image
on 11 July 2014
Brilliant service, fast shipping and was exactly what I expected no surprises. Thank you.
on 28 December 2013
bought thease wishing rings as a novilty to put on the xmas tree put in ring boxes ,great value for the money
on 9 March 2015
they are nice rings but very small, i have tiny thin fingers and they didn't fit.
on 29 April 2014
the words on the rings are extremely hard to read and just look like scribbles. The silver ones are a horrible colour and i had to throw them away. I kept about 3, and make sure i wear them in stacks with other rings, its embarrassing to wear them on their own
on 6 September 2014
These are small , flimsy and with lettering far less distinct than the illustrated rings , but to be honest I was not expecting quality items for this cheap as chips price .
They are destined to be used in craft type projects and are OK for that .
on 14 November 2014
Hmmm, its decent for the price, but it aint amazingly good. The bronz ring don't look that nice and they were really loose for my fingers, even on my thumb. I only ordered one pack but ended up getting two which was pretty cool. Haha.