on 30 July 2014
Its a lovely set of leather bracelets but they don't last very long before just falling apart, although cheap and from china you do get what you pay for. My 20 year old daughter loved them when she seen them but about 4 weeks later after continuous wear they just fell apart, okay for an one off thing to put in a jewellery box and wear now and again type of thing.
on 10 December 2013
For a real boho looks, these bracelets are spot on. I preferred the yellow/gold finish to the blue but would work with any outfit, jeans etc for a casual look or to slightly dress down a smarter outfit.
Very simple to adjust but will only reduce to a set size so if very small wrists, it may have too much dangle to it.
on 9 January 2014
I bought these for my little sister and she loves them, took a while to arrive but no longer than expected. Glad that they actually look like the ones in the picture. Well worth the money.
on 22 January 2014
Everything as described. The material could be better, but I recon you can't expect much for that price. Nevertheless, wearing the bracelets every day as fit to my casual style.
on 6 January 2014
Very good, what more can you ask for the price. They are on there own as have not seen anything like it
for the money. Look's like they will stand up to a bit of use.
on 11 April 2014
This is a great bracelet. Got it for my sister and she loved it. It looks really nice on and not cheap looking. We'll worth the buy.
on 15 July 2014
I liked them but one of the strings in the black bracelet already ripped off :( I still use it tough.
on 21 September 2015
These looked lovely, and in defence when they came they did look lovely, but I couldn't wear them. They're supposed to have a slip knot sort of thing so you can pull both ends of string and tighten and loosen them. The knot on this is made from one of the pull strings so you can't physically tighten it...very disappointed cause they potentially could have been really nice.
on 6 August 2015
Of course it is not high end quality, but seriously... You pay under three pounds for two of them. What do you expect?
I like them. I am wearing them every day for at least a few hours. If they break I will just try to repair them or make something different out of the material (like a key chain or whatever).
on 5 January 2015
These looked good and a bargain, bought as a stocking filler for my sister but she had only just had them a week when it fell apart, losing lots of beads, she really liked the blue one but the end came off 3 of the strands all at once so disappointing was cheap and cheerful while it lasted.