I need to find something as addictive as twilight !

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-91 of 91 posts in this discussion
Posted on 1 Jan 2011 18:19:56 GMT
V. Egerton says:
Not quite vampires and werewolves. But The Hunger Games is a trilogy that is just as good. Also the Mortal Instruments (vampires, werewolves) is very good :)

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Jan 2011 12:41:14 GMT
sookie stackhouse series excellent read!

Posted on 23 Jan 2011 02:50:48 GMT
Nay1H says:
Hi,

I would definitely recommend 'The Vampire Diaries' Series... They came were released 14 years before Twilight (that in no way affects thee quality of the storyline I think) There's currently 6 in the series... Really loved these books...The 7th one will be out in March... There's also a TV series if you're interested...

I've heard that the 'Vampire Academy' books are really good...

Posted on 7 Mar 2011 18:49:37 GMT
Twilight fab loved it,try nicky charles the mating,the keeping romance and intrigue fab wolf saga.

Posted on 7 Mar 2011 18:49:40 GMT
Twilight fab loved it,try nicky charles the mating,the keeping romance and intrigue fab wolf saga.

Posted on 7 Mar 2011 21:42:15 GMT
Nic says:
I started reading this genre after twilight and found I loved alot of the books that have been previously mentioned. When trawling through books for my Kindle I came across an author called Amanda Hocking and her my blood approves trilogy. I read the first book because it was cheap but quickly got addicted and ending up staying up till 4am I was so hooked so would recomment giving her stuff ago. She has other books out which I haven't read yet but will deffinately be giving them a go.

Posted on 24 Dec 2011 08:57:26 GMT
raven_guest says:
Of Darkness and Light (Shadow of the Nephilim Book 1)

My YA Paranormal Romance is currently free for the next five days, let me know what you think x

Posted on 4 Jan 2012 02:42:42 GMT
the immortals!!! and hush hush series and kissed by an angel they were what i read after twilight
and the house of night is a defo!

Posted on 30 Jan 2012 23:48:26 GMT
Muna Ahmed says:
try house of night series fab books, aslo try the hunger games thought they have no vampires and werewolves. mercy series as well. try lauren kate's fallen series and hush hush series.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Feb 2012 14:43:35 GMT
hi i read a lot of book like twight but i have to say the best books i have ever read are 1, the vampire acadmey 2 the mortal instorments 3 house of night 4 night world 5 the sookie stackhouse books

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Feb 2012 22:34:01 GMT
Last edited by the author on 2 Feb 2012 22:35:08 GMT
raven_guest says:
Of Darkness and Light (Shadow of the Nephilim)

Angels, Demons and Lucifer himself. Paranormal romance and only 99p ($1.50)

Posted on 9 Mar 2012 00:39:18 GMT
M. J. B. says:
I love all Richelle Mead's series, also check out Karen Chance's Cassandra Palmer and Dorina Basarab series'. Awesome reads. I'm a 32 year old Twilight fan and they're definitely up there with that series :)

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jun 2012 21:48:34 BDT
try the mortal instument series my niece who is 18 got me hooked on these, vampires, werewolves, demons and demon hunters with a romantic twist

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Jun 2012 18:26:10 BDT
Dawny B says:
I'd stay away from Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles as they are really really hard going. I loved The Hunger Games which they've just made into a film - light easy reading which you can just pick up at any time.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Jun 2012 16:46:27 BDT
lovebooks124 says:
Oh my god if you want a new obsession then do i have the book for you! Its called Afterlife saga and the first book is now out to buy! I could not put this down and have even started reading it again. The main characters you can't help but fall in love with and Draven is too hot for words. My sister calls it to "Crave the Drave" lol Here's the description:

Afterlife... just some gothic nightclub where gossip is fuelled by the presence of a rich and unearthly, handsome family or Afterlife...the strange place where time seems to stand still and guests feel the presence of something more powerful held within the confines of the VIP.

Keira is new to this small, cold town and is running from a past that seems to feast on her darkest memories. She finds living with her sister away from English soil to be just the ticket to the new life she is trying desperately to find. So when the offer of a job at the infamous Gothic nightclub Afterlife comes along she thinks that lady luck has finally found her. That is until its seductively dark and forbidding owner Dominic Draven sets eyes on her. All at once she is captivated and plunged into a world she never knew existed but the deeper her obsession with Draven becomes, the harder it is to decide...should she stay and continue to work within the shadows of the supernatural or should she run from a madness she thinks may consume her?

Warning: This book is amazingly addictive, with its dark mystery, haunting horror, seductive twists and one sexy dark lord that has the reader drooling every time the name Draven appears on the page!

Afterlife (Afterlife Saga) buy it now for the ultimate read!

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Jun 2012 17:12:25 BDT
mimi says:
You have to read Afterlife, I have just finished it and couldn't put it down. The plot twists and turns and the characters are amazing. I am now addicted to Draven, the main male character. I have heard there are going to be 7 books in the saga and its well worth it at £3.80 for over 700 pages. I can't wait for book 2. Here's the link Afterlife (Afterlife Saga)
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  79
Total posts:  91
Initial post:  15 Jun 2009
Latest post:  28 Jun 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Twilight (Twilight Saga)
Twilight (Twilight Saga) by Stephenie Meyer (Audio CD - 16 Dec. 2008)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (1,778)