Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Apr 2012 13:09:01 BDT
Norbie says:
We've bought ROTLD on every format you can think of (I have). HOW COME it takes a UK company to get the ORIGINAL AUDIO TRACK released? Because MGM only wanted their sound mix available and fed us a lot of crap for over a decade. I've been a hardened ROTLD fan and collector for 21 years now. And I have to say - this release is going to be by far - THE BEST AND ONLY VERSION TO BUY OR OWN!

Alas, Second Sight have restored for the first time in 5.1 HD-MA, the original audio and print of The Return of the Living Dead. FINALLY available again after 12 years. There will be the dual option of the U.S 2005 audio mix, but who cares about that. The original way is the only way to see it!

And if the film wasn't enough - MORE BRAINS: A Return to the Living Dead is a milestone of an independent fan documentary. If you didn't buy the documentary when it first came out, then you have to see it now. And we also get a sweet detailed booklet (by Gary Smart) that highlights a small history of ROTLD. Then there is the steelbook! It would have been better to have the original UK Vestron video art - but happy that we're even getting more than a standard release.

PRE-ORDER THIS MO-FO AND FEEL YOURSELF ROT!!!

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:10:19 BDT
Norbie says:
D. P. Hemming says:

I have the 2004 MGM DVD release of this, with the original mono soundtrack on it, such as songs by SSQ, The Flesh Eaters and Rocky Erickson. Is this the soundtrack to this blu-ray version?? I've read a lot about the music/voice changes and it's put me off buying it.

Posted on 21 Dec 2012 01:42:06 GMT
Last edited by the author on 21 Dec 2012 01:42:45 GMT
this version has the original music and voices on it. the us version does not have the original music completely or the voices.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  17 Apr 2012
Latest post:  21 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Return of the Living Dead : Limited Special Edition Steelbook [Blu-ray] [1985]
The Return of the Living Dead : Limited Special Edition Steelbook [Blu-ray] [1985] by Clu Galager (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (84)