cont fraud, mortgage fraud. embezzlment, 1.4 BILLION trapped and freaking OUT

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Mar 2009 16:06:53 GMT
CLC says:
the books have he;lped me learn frank abjenale caNNOTBYLAW TALK TO ME, he works for the evilest empire city national bank, so i need im lost if you didnt seemy l;ast post trustmke it was hacked off my kids missingher dead rock star fathers 1.4 billion dollars cpompunded by 20%) who can i wriote to whose the most comp[assionat5e smart genius big ripoff gejnius who can help uhat is , who has hairy eyeballs who doest or wont give a hgell that im "controvesial
" shoyuld i hiotsthe view cos i would if that would creat justice accountablity and mostly gfet her monney back they have iot sdo we have nothing but i have all the proof in the worldm, i thinkl my last post died cos it was hacked they own me, ekmbaarssing then im paying 2 guys 20-k a month to be my it de3fenders thjey cant even defend ME let alone look under anyones hood! i dont havethe money! so who di iu write whose gotthe hero in he3r him? please let mke know itsmakingtme crazy brits have a better sense of heroism than we do i could spend all my time withj all brits tories to new labopuyr i dont care, i love you guys now someone step up p[leaseits the right thing to do and it brings up americasw 4 trillion ayear miotrgage fraud addiction wich is going nowhere, theyre all still at it, i havethedeedas top over 30000 bogus propeties the apns to 100,000 more, all purchasdwithm y deceased husbands estate ortr the tax id of my daughters trust., hellllp lets try it in britian as there and heres nso many wires there and properties, get back to me the controversial female blonhde fgoddess boudicca rockstar we all know who that is, justrhelp my kid her grandm,a and aunties please! show that chivalry sirs ande madames,
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xaa1baf9c)

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  11 Mar 2009
Latest post:  11 Mar 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life
The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life by Alice Schroeder (Paperback - 27 Oct 2009)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (60)