Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Nov 2011 17:37:51 GMT
kserar says:
hi everyone .. i recently purchased the complete series & as per the reviews on the page the xmas specials (these ones) were included though not mentioned..only thing is i remember an episode i cant find. it was xmas & pipas father was visiting.victor went to help out on xmas day at the church where he was.they were held up by a crazy man.cant find it anywhere in the set i got which was the complete series ?? anyone know the episode & where it is pls ? thanks

Posted on 15 Jan 2012 06:28:14 GMT
Ideational says:
The episode is called "Who's listening?", it was the first ever Christmas episode, and the 13th episode in the series overall. I don't have the box set, but it was broadcast the month after series 2 ended. Could it have been bundled in with series 2 on the disc?

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jan 2012 10:33:05 GMT
kserar says:
hi IDea .. thanks so much for letting me know!.. shame the series had to end .. esp the way it did as well. took me along time to watch that episode even then the finger was on the remote to turn it off! :))a little harder to watch merlin now :)thanks again
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  27 Nov 2011
Latest post:  20 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions