on 27 April 2013
The allen key that was supplied with my Fender Tele didn't fit to lower the action (string height) so I needed a 1.28mm key and this was the only one on Amazon I could find. Bit expensive I thought but without it I couldn't adjust my guitar. Essential purchase for me as it fits the Strat as well.
HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERon 21 September 2014
I needed a tiny Allen Key for tightening the handle on my Clearview 500 multi-fuel burner. After a short search I found that this mini sized Allen Key set contained a 2.0mm Allen Key, so I ordered. It arrived this morning and I am pleased as punch with it. The 2.0mm key fit the handle I wanted to tighten and although I needed a magnifying glass to fit it in (hole is tiny lol) when I turned it, it tightened my handle perfectly.

Just what I wanted and I am very pleased. I like the handy little holder so I don't lose any of them as they are so small.

RECOMMENDED!
VINE VOICEon 24 March 2014
These are made in Japan and very good quality. Which I didn't expect. The only place I have found the very small sizes.
on 27 July 2014
Perfect set of small to medium keys, great for the use that purchased for (tuning a Floyd rose guitar bridge) however if you are looking for something for maybe Office Chairs you will need something bigger than 2mm but i didnt initally buy them for this use so i can't say anything about that. Perfect quality and a nice little holder can't go wrong with what you get.
on 18 November 2015
Fantastic hex key, adjusts telecaster bridge saddles easily. Essential piece of kit for highering guitar bridge saddles if fret buzz can be heard. I no longer have fret buzz issue after highering bridge saddles. These hex keys are necesary to complete job and do job very effectivly. Thanks folks
on 13 October 2015
Excellent build, difficult to get good quality small Allen Keys. All fit nicely into a good holder. Proper metal not some bendy material. Essential for opening up mobiles, watches etc.
on 6 June 2014
Great quality tools and exceptionally priced. Very quick dispatch and outstanding customer service. Would recommend these to anyone who needs Allen keys
on 12 October 2014
Arrived within 24hrs of ordering. Very handy holder to keep set together, much easier to find when you need them.
on 7 November 2015
I bought this to get one allen key to adjust the saddles on my strat trem. You can buy just one allen keey with no holder or you can get this whole set witht he holder for a pound or so more. Was a no brainer. Good quality and I would absolutely buy again if i lost them or they broke. They are small so remember where you put them :)
on 4 December 2014
Top quality little Allen Key set, true metric sizes, fits my bolts nice and tight, made in Japan, they live in a small compartment in my tool bag.
I would definitely buy again and the little imperial set which I will purchase later.
What a great idea.