Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 Apr 2012 01:36:01 BDT
Mr. D. Power says:
why the hell is amazon saying it's out next year when it's out this year in may?

Posted on 25 Jan 2013 13:30:05 GMT
01 Boxer says:
Well, I tried the demo last night, and this is so far removed from the MGS I loved from years ago, I cancelled my pre order, it's more akin to Devil May Cry!

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Jan 2013 02:13:43 GMT
Duh...Its been advertised as a Hack and Slash type game since it was announced

Posted on 31 Jan 2013 14:09:00 GMT
Solid Snake says:
This isn't a Metal Gear Solid game, It's a Metal Gear "RISING" game. Kojima never personally directed this as he does MGS. He simply started the idea, disbanded it, then his little minions decided they had an idea re-vamped his idea and he let them go with it. It's mainly created by Platinum studios. 01 boxer don't worry. This is only Raidens story. The Snakes are safe and the MGS you loved from years ago will be back in business hopefully Christmas 2013: Ground Zeroes is what you should be looking out for. MGS at it's utmost peak is my opinion. Welcome to the FOX Engine.

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Jan 2013 17:31:53 GMT
Its set 4 years after Metal Gear solid 4, so its set in the same universe as the previous games and there may be references to characters from the main series. Yeah Kojima cancelled the game completely after the developers at Konami couldnt find the right balance between the stealth gameplay and the high speed sword action but Then later after Platinum Games expressed an interest he allowed them to take over. They've pretty much made everything Raiden did in MGS4 playable, all the aerial combat and insane sword moves. I'm personally looking forward to it.

Posted on 20 Feb 2013 11:58:46 GMT
Mr. S. Ellis says:
I've been looking forward to this sort of game from the MGS universe since i first played MGS on PS1 all those years ago an we met Grey Fox! Always enjoyed the MSG solid series and the demo made me pre order the game!

Posted on 14 Apr 2013 16:53:06 BDT
it just seems a bit cheap there's no recap for 360 users to get up to speed coming to this after playing MGS2 on the HD collection is a little disorienting. (I know I know, thats what youtube is for)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xb4d95648)

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  29 Apr 2012
Latest post:  14 Apr 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Xbox 360)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Xbox 360) by Konami (Xbox 360)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (56)