Customer Discussions > Mario Party 8 (Wii) forum

mario party 8

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Aug 2007 20:10:52 BDT
Moira Clink says:
can anybody tell me if this game can be played as a 2 player and a 1 player or is it only good with 4 people

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Aug 2007 19:57:54 BDT
R. Taylor says:
you can play it as a 1, 2, 3 or 4 player game. the remaining players are made up with computer players. it is still essentially mario party, even with fewer players, but as some of the reviews suggest, the time between turns can get long if it just you against the computer, as you still have to watch the other computer players finish their turns, it is still perfectly playble though, you jsut have to have some patience.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Aug 2007 14:14:09 BDT
Kitty says:
HELP!! CAN SOMEONE PELASE HELP ME.
I brought mario party 8 for my nintendo wii console however, when i went to play it with a friend it told me i had to connect another wii remote, however it doesnt say any where how to connect another remote and i have tried every combination. Both my wii controllers work as i played wii sports and i managed to connect both controllers so its really annoying me that i cant connect it on mario.
Thankyou

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Aug 2007 18:22:53 BDT
Faz says:
hey there, if you can use ur second wiimote properly with other games and then cant with mario party 8 then something is not right, i jus picked up and startd playing and pickd up the other wiimote and startd using it fine no probz, remember tho not everyhting/all modes are 2 player !

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Sep 2007 09:05:32 BDT
M. E. Dunn says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Dec 2007 11:14:08 GMT
Urchin 4 says:
I am having the same problem as Kitty. Does anyone have any suggestions how to solve this problem?

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Jan 2008 22:14:04 GMT
I'm so pleased to hear we are not going insane here at my house - we're the same? We bought ours on the high st just after christmas and haven't really played it as it's meant to be something we do togethher and we cant!
Have you (or anyone else) managed to solve the problem yet?

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Jan 2008 22:14:59 GMT
Have you fixed yours yet? We're still waiting....thought i would ask you as well as urchin 4 if you have solved your problem?

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jan 2008 15:04:15 GMT
L. Bateson says:
hi i had the same prob u have to set up both wii remotes b4 u go into the game thats what i had 2 do

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Nov 2008 16:28:54 GMT
M. Roberts says:
i think the best thing to do i load the game and press home- click on the controller then click reconnect- press 1 &2 in order of the players wanted and done
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xb116f774)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Mario Party 8 (Wii) forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  12 Aug 2007
Latest post:  12 Nov 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mario Party 8 (Wii)
Mario Party 8 (Wii) by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
3.6 out of 5 stars   (98)