Customer Discussions > The Complaints forum

Stereo System manufactured by Trevi , a TT 1062E "Classic" from your website. And it's been a complete disaster !

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Mar 2014 17:32:09 GMT
We have just purchased a Stereo System manufactured by Trevi , a TT 1062E "Classic" from your website. And it's been a complete disaster !

The European to UK power adapter converter is not working also the top prong of this plug is broken/missing ( I presume it would be a dummy plastic prong), it has been snapped off (this would equate to the UK earth prong). The current plug does not work in its current condition, and I fear it may be dangerous. I've tried it in many sockets of our home and the adapter does not enter the socket and have made some of the sockets malfunction ie broken. It seems like there is something wrong with the Neutral/ Live prong shape or position. Our stereo does not work with this as we cannot get any power to it.

I have emailed the supplier but they are refusing to respond. Surely Amazon, don't promote and support suppliers who don't deliver working products and have courteous replies to customers who contact them. Customers like this are letting Amazon down.

If You cannot rectify this I will organise for the entire stereo to be returned to Amazon so they can refund me for the stereo and postage to
Lancashire
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Complaints forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  22 Mar 2014
Latest post:  22 Mar 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Complaints
The Complaints by Ian Rankin (Hardcover - 7 Mar. 2011)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (285)