How to make Fabric and Silk Roses the Couture WayThe exceptional method to create amazing Couture Silk and Fabric Roses was originally designed by legendary Royal milliner Rudolf and has been adapted and modified by Prudence Millinery, made accessible to everyone.
This method is not taught anywhere else and is now used in the best Couture Houses, notably at Yves-Saint-Laurent in Paris.
Roses made with this method have been on the catwalks all over the world, whether as ornaments on dresses, hats or hair accessories.In this step-by-step photographic tutorial, you will:
130 colour photographs with step-by-step easy to follow instructions by Prudence.
- Learn how to make handmade fabric and silk roses the Couture Way with this illustrated eBook
- Learn how to create patterns for leaves and petals.
- Learn how to hand roll silk organza and cotton organdie to create beautiful roses.
- Learn how to make stems for your roses.
- How to assemble and finish your flower the Couture Way
- Learn the secrets of traditional couture rose flowers making: roses with stems and leaves
You will only need very basic tools, scissors, pliers, tape measure, wire...
No expensive egg irons required with this method
The roses made with this method are perfect for use in hat trimming, bridal headdresses, brooches, Alice bands & wedding tiaras.The Couture Tutorials, created by famous milliner Prudence (hats for Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci, Les Hommes)
, are designed especially for those willing to enhance their design skills or for those who are just looking for something new and fun to try. The Couture Tutorials are easy to follow and show step-by-step clear colour photographs to take you through the process needed to create fabric flowers, hair bands, etc...
You do not need to master any particular sewing technique or any other skills. In fact, our tutorials are made very simple, so anyone with basic sewing skill can do it.