Shop now Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop Now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Sep 2012 20:47:40 BDT
v says:
Great news for M c Beaton fans .

But where is the book . Please don't say that M c Beaton is forcing her fans to get kindle?

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Sep 2012 10:43:27 BDT
Damaskcat says:
I think you'll find a lot of authors are starting to bring out short stories/books etc in Kindle format which may never appear as paper books. Though in this case it is published by Constable and Robinson rather than the author herself. There are any number of books which may never appear as e-books so I see nothing wrong with having it the other way round as well.

Did you know you can download a free app for your computer/phone/tablet so that you can read e-books without buying a Kindle?

Posted on 20 Sep 2012 17:50:05 BDT
bob says:
Hi, I'm from M.C. Beaton's publisher. This new Agatha novella will be available next year in print in a beautiful gift edition.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Dec 2012 12:38:53 GMT
Helgatta says:
Thank you, Bob. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have collected all Agatha's books since she first appeared on the scene, and as I could find no reference to a HB/PB edition was beginning to think that this 'Agatha Raisin and the Christmas Crumble' might only be available as a kindle edition. Horror of horrors - I am not into kindle and resolutely never shall be, and the sight of me starting to hyperventilate distressingly at the thought of never being able to read this forthcoming edition was not at all pretty - until I read your very reassuring note. Again, thank you!

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Dec 2012 09:34:57 GMT
A. Shewan says:
Well I hope you make it clear on this edition that it is a short story. I was very disappointed to find the kindle edition was not a full-length book as expected.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Dec 2012 14:08:23 GMT
Damaskcat says:
It does say in the title that it is a short story.

Posted on 28 Dec 2012 00:57:49 GMT
This is what I don't understand about the bad reviews, what do the words 'short story' mean other than a story, which is indeed short?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  4 Sep 2012
Latest post:  28 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about