Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Apr 2012 22:11:36 BDT
A Cook says:
can anyone help me out with a problem, im connected to the home wifi - and this works fine just so long as i go through the browser. but once i try and get any apps working (facebook, ebay, playstore.... all of them actually) just wont connect. its really strange and i just cant work it out. any ideas?

Posted on 1 May 2012 10:41:40 BDT
A Cook says:
just in case anyone else should come to the board with the same problem. I just reset the tablet through settings reset - delete sd card. and started a fresh. was a bit worried that i would have to purchase the paid for apps again but no probs there - all these were availble to re-download. Just used google play on the laptop and set apps to device. no idea what the problem was, but hopefully all fixed now.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
CloudNine Neuropad2 Android Tablet - Now with Android 4.0.3 ICS - 2180p HD Superslim 7" 5 point touch Capacitive Android Tablet with A10 processor NOW WITH 8GB Memory - Fully compatible with Facebook, Youtube player and Skype
CloudNine Neuropad2 Android Tablet - Now with Android 4.0.3 ICS - 2180p HD Superslim 7" 5 point touch Capacitive Android Tablet with A10 processor NOW WITH 8GB Memory - Fully compatible with Facebook, Youtube player and Skype by Cloud
3.9 out of 5 stars   (172)