Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Dec 2012 18:41:34 GMT
Bob B says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 2 Jan 2013 18:45:19 GMT
How has it being reviewed?
It is not released until the 10th Jan, so those who reviewed it must be psychic.
Make me wonder just how reliable, for want of a better word, Amazon reviews really are.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Jan 2013 19:45:43 GMT
K. Snyder says:
The reason it has been reviewed is that it was possible to buy it on Sunday 30th Dec and some people received it on Monday 31st Jan. I ordered it on Sunday too however thanks to the incompetent courier that was used, my copy is at some other address and not mine. I was told by Amazon customer service when I was tracking down what was happening that the book sold out (so no redelivery until next week) however Mimi (co writer) seems to think that it is a website issue...who knows. I wouldn't doubt the credibility of the reviewers ;)

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Jan 2013 20:02:36 GMT
Bob B says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 3 Jan 2013 22:53:04 GMT
readsalot says:
I received my copy on 31 December after being told by Amazon that it would arrive 10 Jan. What a lovely surprise.

Posted on 4 Jan 2013 07:56:16 GMT
We are both foodies, so find dieting really difficult, and miserable. This way of life (for that is what it is) works really well because we can be 'normal' on other days. We have lost 4 stone between us since August, and have never felt better. It's never too late because we are in our late 60s. It would be great if the obese amongst us would give it a go!

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Feb 2013 11:29:48 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 6 Feb 2013 11:31:04 GMT]

Posted on 26 Feb 2013 22:07:41 GMT
Linda Gruchy says:
My copy arrived early too.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  20 Dec 2012
Latest post:  26 Feb 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer by Dr Michael Mosley (Paperback - 10 Jan 2013)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (2,874)