Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Jul 2008 16:08:51 BDT
Mr. T. Sizer says:
im in 2minds about bothering to buy/read this.
i feel im a pretty safe rider and can imagine only finding a couple of pages that could tell me something (big head u say?)
i dont have a driving licence just the bike.....which im on every day rain or shine (i change which bike i ride depending on extreme weather).....can i just borrow one of your books for a bit? or any one else out there who rides daY in day out that found some use in this book.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Oct 2008 18:17:35 BDT
Ian Hay says:
Hi Tom,
I put at least 20k miles on my bike each year commuting/touring, and spent 6 years as Chief Instructor for a local riding school [so there's where I'm coming from] and I recommend it to you - unless of course you're happy to settle for second best . . .

Posted on 24 Sep 2009 12:37:26 BDT
Chris says:
i ride every day as well and have got a lot out of this coupled with the iam book - definitely made me a more aware and safer biker (and this doesn't necessarily mean slow) - have a read through once or twice a year just helps you to polish off your rough edges

In reply to an earlier post on 30 May 2012 00:13:01 BDT
JonG says:
I would be careful of assuming that practice alone makes perfect. Anyone who thinks that has presumably not seen many minicab drivers....
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  2 Jul 2008
Latest post:  30 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Motorcycle Roadcraft: The Police Riders' Manual
Motorcycle Roadcraft: The Police Riders' Manual by Great Britain: Home Office (Paperback - Dec 1978)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (143)