Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Learn more
Customer Discussions > Eyes Open forum

longevity recognition for album and legendary 'Chasing Cars'

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Feb 2008 18:44:02 GMT
CATS WALLER says:
Being a bore and loving statistics I've noticed Patrol are at no. 59 in both album and chart formats.

Having both been around the top 75 about 18 months now(apart from a legal glitch and Christmas madness affecting 'Cars' position), has any fan noticed any form of recognition for this feat. It would be hugely deserved and the Brits would seem an appropriate occasion, but it won't happen.

I believe all Snow Patrol fans should spend a couple of quid a month so the single can beat 'My Way's' achievement.

Patrol must already have a longevity record in terms of single and parent album being in sales charts for so long. I don't know what 'My Way's' parent album was, if at all.

Anyone know;- and lastly,can any accredited statistician give the odds on the no.59 chart situation occuring? Must be zillions to one!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Eyes Open forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  19 Feb 2008
Latest post:  19 Feb 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Eyes Open
Eyes Open by Snow Patrol (Audio CD - 2010)
4.3 out of 5 stars (189)