Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 6 Aug 2008 00:37:01 BDT
Becca <3 says:
did anyone apart from me think that for a book so long (760 pages) not very much actually happened?

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Aug 2008 18:02:24 BDT
J. Kyne says:
Yes. Very much so.
I reckon it was all the damned talking.
Especially at the end. Why did they talk? Where was the fight? I guess that's ANOTHER reason vampires are better than humans. Because they can resolve their differences without war. *sighs*

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Aug 2008 21:39:18 BDT
Becca <3 says:
But I wanted a war!!!!

These were meant to be the legendary powerful Volturi and their all-powerful guard and what did they do???? Resolve their problems over a cup of tea and a choccie biccie!!! (well maybe not quite)

Another reason we should feel inferior to them...

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Aug 2008 09:29:20 BDT
I wanted a war too. It was like everything was all geared up towards one and then "They had a little talk about it and lived happily ever after".
I felt like the ending was really a cop out.
I also felt let down that Bella was immediately able to deal with being a vampire. I was looking forward to the new, interesting angle Bella going all feral for a while might bring.
I was so excited about getting this book, I read it yesterday and now I just feel kinda disappointed.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Sep 2008 06:35:40 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 16 Sep 2008 11:27:03 BDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  6 Aug 2008
Latest post:  16 Sep 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Breaking Dawn Special Edition (Twilight Saga) (The Twilight Saga)
Breaking Dawn Special Edition (Twilight Saga) (The Twilight Saga) by Stephenie Meyer (Hardcover - 4 Aug 2009)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (1,494)