Customer Discussions > Twilight (Twilight Saga) forum

life after Twilight

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 May 2010 02:20:35 BDT
Ok, so you've read twilight and want to know what to read next? Here's a few that I think most people will enjoy. I love the vampire academy series by richelle mead, and also her succubus series. Also, I've just read the Morganville vampire series, and think they're a worthy read, plus there are eight of them out so far, with another due for release in November. . For werewolves, try Carrie Vaughn's Kitty series, a brilliant read :) the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs has it all, vamps, shifters and weres, also an awesome read. For a slightly more challenging read, the cast in series are good (just type cast in into the search bar and they'll come up), but do need to be read more than once for full understanding (or maybe that's just me =]) not vamps, but magic and dragons and other odd things. The Study triology by Maria v Snyder are good as well, but magic based not vamps. Also any books by Sherrilyn Kenyon are good, her dark hunter series is my fav and she's written loads! And if you've read the twilight series, have you read her other book, The Host? It's a pretty good read after the first few chapters, which I found a little hard to get drawn into. But if you do choose to read it, persevere because it is worth it.

Remember, these are just my opinions, read the blurbs that Amazon has, or other reviews to see if you think they sound like something you'd enjoy. Happy reading everyone =]

Posted on 2 Feb 2012 22:38:50 GMT
raven_guest says:
Of Darkness and Light (Shadow of the Nephilim)

Angels, Demons and Lucifer himself. Paranormal romance and only 99p ($1.50)

Posted on 8 Feb 2012 15:04:47 GMT
Belle says:
I would recommend the "Eden" trilogy by Nicole Williams. Only available in electronic format at the moment but it's brill!

Posted on 25 Jun 2012 18:22:06 BDT
Dawny B says:
There is no life after Twilight...........OH WOE IS ME!

Posted on 28 Jun 2012 17:20:18 BDT
mimi says:
I have just read Afterlife by Stephanie Hudson and was addicted. there are so many twists and turns, not your average vampire, I won't spoil it by saying too much. the characters are strong, especially Dominic Draven, and Keira is not your innocent "Oh my gosh" type. I believe there are going to be 7 in the saga and I can't wait for number 2. Personally I found it far more intriguing than Twilight. A good read at over 700 pages for 3.80. Afterlife (Afterlife Saga)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  17 May 2010
Latest post:  28 Jun 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Twilight (Twilight Saga)
Twilight (Twilight Saga) by Stephenie Meyer (Audio CD - 16 Dec 2008)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (1,613)