on 7 April 2014
Arrived very quickly. i was advised to try insoles by my Physio as i have been suffering with Plantar for a while. Thought ive got nothing to loose as the pain was just getting worse and i could hardly stand up in a morning. On first trying these they felt a little uncomfortable and not natural felt like id got a ball under my foot which was quite unpleasant. After a few hours it became less noticeable and now after about 3 weeks they are so comfortable to wear. I have just ordered another pair so i don't have to keep swapping them about. The pain in my heel although it hasn't fully gone it is a lot easier wish i had tried these sooner would definitely recommend them to anyone else who has been suffering with this condition. Well worth the money.
on 19 August 2013
I usually wear flat shoes but find I need a little lift as my arches are quite flat.These do the job perfectly and they make shoes a pleasure rather than a dreaded feeling you can sometimes gets when you have to put shoes on.
on 29 June 2014
My physio advised me to buy some specific well known branded inserts to support my arches as I have flat feet and my feet roll inwards causing me knee pain (and I've got very early signs of osteoarthritis in my right knee too). The branded ones are £26 a pair, but I bought some anyway, and thought I'd try some cheap ones to compare. I specifically bought these cheap ones as the reviews were better than others. However I'm very disappointed in the cheap ones.

The branded ones are cut away along the outside edge meaning this part of the foot stays where it should, whilst the arch is lifted and supported. With these cheap ones the outside edge is too thick, which reduces the relative height of the arch support, thus reducing the amount of lift and support. What it also does is lift the outside edge across the centre of the foot, which is very uncomfortable, so they are basically lifting the entire foot from side to side rather than just the arch. They really make my feet ache as a result and they don't stop my feet rolling inwards. Whereares the branded ones are so comfy I forget they are in my shoes, my feet are properly supported and don't roll inwards.

All inserts suffer with the same problem of making your shoes fit less well (I've had others in years gone by), but the branded ones aren't too bad because the outside edge of your feet are not lifted. Yes the branded ones are far more expensive, but they are properly designed. For me, the cheap ones feel they are doing more harm than good. I won't be buying any more cheap ones. As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.

I've given them two stars as I think the material they are made of is good quality and I think they would last a very long time. I just think the design is wrong.
on 1 September 2013
The item was arrived just 3 days after ordering. They are very light and comfortable as I had an accident and I needed them to keep my feet in right position.
on 2 October 2014
They don't cost a fortune and i didn't expect too much from them but they are ok. At this price i new they wouldn't last for ever but iv'e used them before and they do the job. Alright, you have to keep buying them when they are done but mine have lasted at least 6 months and were used everyday so i won't complain about them and YES i will buy them again.
on 14 May 2014
bought these as I have a sore back and my chiropractic said that they would help me to walk better, bought a pair of scholl ones from boots costing £25 and these are just as good as them if I had seen these first would not have bought the ones from boots
on 23 August 2013
As I have flat feet with no arch support I'm finding that these insoles are very comfy and that I can transfer from one pair of shoes to another by removing my insoles. Highly recommended
on 13 December 2013
I have bought similar items from the high street in the past for four times the price but these do the job just as well as more expensive items . They helped me alleviate 'policeman's heel' & lower back pain .Now retired I have calf muscle problems . These have quickly reduced those pains and improved both gait and posture .A very minor point is that being three quarter length they have a slight tendency to migrate to the toe end of the shoe when putting my feet in . I will buy a full length footbed to solve this . Well made and good value product coupled with rapid delivery = service as it should be .
on 19 November 2013
I have a problem with my knee caused by the fact that my feet are prone to rolling inwards when I walk. These insoles are good for ladies shoes as they don't take up the space in the front of shoes where it tends to be tighter. The only slight drawback is that unless you fix them in your shoes they tend to slip forward when you put your foot in. I am so mean I don't want to have to buy a pair of supports for every pair of shoes. These have lasted well, transfer easily between different types of footwear and are comfortable. In the past I have begrudgingly paid up to £35 for a similar product and quite frankly they have not worn as well as these so guess which ones I'll be buying again and saving loads of money as well. Can't do better than that. Supplier good, arrived in good time.
on 14 March 2014
Really good product. This is the second pair purchased as tired of transferring them from one pair of boots to another. First thing in the morning is my worst time, but if I wear these in any shoe/boot as soon as I get up, foot and heal pain is instantly relieved. As it has been winter, have worn them mostly in boots (and occasionally trainers) and have found them really comfortable all day. They do make trainers a little tight, but not as much as full length support insoles. I would definitely recommend them.

See one answered question