on 27 December 2013
I now have three if these great wee backpacks and am toying with the idea of adding to my collection.
Love the way they convert into cross body/shoulder bags.
They hold a lot more than you'd imagine and have all the usual built in pockets and key fob.
Very smart looking too
on 23 December 2013
got this in brown snake for wedding anniversary a few weeks ago from amazon ; have already reviewed it; got it for £40 couldn't believe it;could nt believe this at just over £30 ;bought it as xmas pressie for me;love kilpling and love rucksacks; ticks all the boxes; is a tardis and very well made; in case anyone is wondering about the colour the picture on line doesnot do it justice the colours are strong and definite but not overpowering or cheap ; very sophisticated fun and classy would highly recommend; perfect for spring and think it is a kipling colour for 2014 so on trend; still cannot believe the price compared to kipling own web site; love kipling but love you more amazon for yet again wonderful product, price and service!
on 11 January 2014
Cannot recommend this bag highly enough. I have several Kipling bags and all are great. This one us no exception. A sturdy, strong and attractive bag which his so versatile. It can be used as a cross the body bag Iran as a traditional backpack. The cross the body strap can be removed entirely if desired too. Fully adjustable straps. I love all the pockets in it which have the added security of zips which I think is a must. Plenty of room for mobile purse keys etc as well as drink bottle and numerous small pockets fir makeup, tissues etc. The Kipling bag range is always reliable and strong and well worth the money. This one is in a really eye catching colour too. Would highly recommend
on 13 December 2013
This is a Christmas present for my Mum so although I think it fits the bill, she might not! However, I have a couple of Kipling bags and found them to be very well made and good value for money. Hopefully my Mum will agree. PS I searched long and hard for a suitable back pack and this ticked all (my) boxes.
on 30 December 2013
I bought this to replace a Kipling rucksack I have had for years which I use extensively on holidays. This bag arrived within 2 days of ordering it and is just what I wanted. It has enough room in it for the things I need while walking round the theme parks in Florida but isn't so big that it becomes hard to carry about in the heat. It has several compartments and pockets typical of Kipling so its easy to organise my things and I like the strap that means it can be converted into a shoulder bag. The colours are great, just right for holidays. A great little bag!
on 25 March 2014
I brought this kipling backpack as i already have a lot of kipling bags so i know that they are really good quality, the backpack is a very well designed bag it has lots of different compartments to you will always be really organised. it has 2 zipped pockets on the front the main compartment is zipped with a velcro flap over it for more security.
it has a grab handle at the top so is easily picked up and also has a removable long shoulder strap so this backpack can be converted into a across the body bag which i think is fantastic.
The kipling backpack like all kiplings are very hard wearing they are made of nylon and they can also be put into the washing machine at a low heat so your bags will always stay looking like new

as always product arrived very quickly thanks to amazon
on 29 March 2014
This works as a shoulder bag and easily converts to a bag pack tidying away the dangle straps. Great size for handbag,  has all the usual pockets and storage.
on 4 July 2014
This bag is one of my favourite from kipling. It is a lot larger than expected and has lots of useful pockets. I love the fact that you can also change it from a backpack to an across body bag. It is also perfect for any sort of weather as it is shower proof so all your valuables are kept safe and dry. This bag is a must buy!
on 18 May 2014
At first glance I thought a bit to small for me ,but on a dry run for holidays I packed it up

and all I needed fitted in it ,and now holiday over it stud the test .Comfortable to carry/well made
and rather smart for a backpack.
on 22 February 2014
Couldn't be more delighted. Bought it to be my hand baggage and use every day in India and it has a space and compartment for everything. Colour is great, looks classy and goes with everything. Best buy!