is the key spacing the same as a standard keyboard?
asked by Simon Rance on 31 Dec 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
No, the spacing is different by virtue of a standard keyboard being typically 9"+ wide, whereas the Logitec keyboard is only as wide as the iPad in Landscape. Having said that, the key size and spacing is not an issue. I can type quite happily for several hours on the Logitec keyboard. If my Logitec keyboard gives up for whatever reason, there will be no market research and there will be no hesitation - I will go out and buy another because it is simply that good. As a bonus, if ever I get it out in a meeting, it is always a talking point!
Jon Birks answered on 31 Dec 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
To be honest, it has more space between the keys than my own laptop so it's not the same, its actually more spacious. Hope this helps!
Danielle Correia answered on 31 Dec 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Almost the same spacing - all keys in same place as they should be - make sure your iPad is compatible mine is an iPad 2 and fits perfectly - battery life is very long - weeks!!
DZ2 answered on 1 Jan 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As previous people have replied the keyboard is the same width as the iPad but I don't find this a problem. I think the keyboard is an excellent piece of kit especially as is neatly attaches to the iPad and doubles as a cover!
Penelope answered on 2 Jan 2014

A
No it is slightly narrower. The keyboard fits the length of the i-pad. I really like it.
Mr. D. W. Warner-Swann answered on 3 Jan 2014

A
The keyboard is laid out in the same way as a normal keyboard but as already stated, they are closer together as it is the same width as the iPad. It took a bit of getting used to but now I don't even notice
Mike Wright answered on 7 Jan 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›