on 17 July 2012
The box arrived within 24 hrs of dispatch, and was assembled by my wife in 10 minutes.

Looks good and seems strong enough and big enough for storing our recycling bags & boxes.

Happy bunnies
on 23 May 2012
Excellent product. very easy to put together and surprisingly very waterproof. I put the box outside during the worse weather we have had this year and not a drop of water inside.
0Comment|100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 August 2012
Excellent service from the supplier who, without any prompting, chased up the delivery company. The product itself seems somewhat flimsy at first but once assembled it becomes much more rigid. Can certainly take the weight of two adults. It pays to have two people help with the assembly of the product which can be a little 'fiddly' at times, especially when trying to slot bendable bits of plastic into holes! A rubber mallet is also very helpful to tap home the pieces to ensure a tight fit - and don't do a man thing - do read the instructions carefully as it is relatively easy to fit pieces incorrectly and once done they are difficult to undo!! The seller gets 5 stars the product would have got 5 as well except that I had to spend a fair bit of time removing excess plastic from pieces with a stanley knife + cutting out plastic to form a couple of holes that should have been there. Reminded me of the old Airfix kits. In addition it would have been nice to have some sort of fastener for the top. Seems watertight but remains to be seen (over the winter) how bug and creepy crawlie resitant it is as the floor seems somewhat flimsy and there remain a number of access holes. It easily takes our 4 x large Chair cushions, our smaller chair cushions as well as the parasol (when the parasol is split).So far appears a good buy.
on 11 July 2012
This is ideal for our balcony, we bought it 6 weeks ago and its not let a drop of water in (it has rained a lot!)
Easy to assemble, makes a decent bench seat and has space for plenty of bits and pieces, I'd say you could get 8-10 full bin liners of clothes in there, maybe more. Well worth paying the extra few gold coins for
on 15 July 2015
This storage box is brilliant, holds my flymo lawnmower and lots of garden accessories like hedge shears, edging shears loppers, wellies etc. It is really well made and good value. It was easy to assemble too. This product is much better than I thought it would be. Really pleased with it. Would definitely recommend it.
review image
on 20 August 2012
The Keter plastic garden storage box is very easy to assemble and waterproof. I keep my 3 dogs food in it outside and bird food. Would recommend it .
on 22 July 2012
So glad I purchased this. Easy to put together. Easy to move around. Keeps everything dry. Extra seating when needed. Great addition to the garden. Arrived quickly and well packaged.
on 29 April 2012
A solid storage box that keeps item dry. Easy to assemble, large and sturdy for a box built of plastic. A good purchase that has kept garden clutter out of the garage. I have now purchased three of these boxes for family.
This is just what I needed for my allotment, where, would you believe, we are not allowed to have a shed! It is long enough to store spades forks etc, and can be locked through the loops provided. The flat top is also useful for keeping tender plants off the soil as well as for seating purposes
on 28 April 2014
While this should be easy to put together, nothing quite seems to clip into place properly. Consequently you feel that it's not really very solid. If you do try to use force to get the parts to fit together, a piece of plastic will fly off. There is a reasonable amount of space inside, but if you slightly overfill, there is nothing to keep the lid down. There are holes on the lid and front which line up, presumably to fit a padlock through, but this seems overkill for a few cushions and it could do with some sort of additional catch on the front and also at the sides to keep the lid down. The whole thing is made of plastic which is quite bendy, so the whole thing feels flimsy and I'm not sure how waterproof it will be. Consequently I feel this is overpriced for what it is.