Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Sep 2012 17:23:44 BDT
reothalmus says:
Upgraded to jelly bean a week or so ago , tablet is as great as always but do get a slightly annoying WiFi issue after entering sleep, in the fact to reconnect to the WiFi, I have to turn off WiFi then back on to reconnect otherwise simply get out of range error anyone else had this or figured a work around ?

Posted on 17 Sep 2012 17:58:50 BDT
Which version of JB did you use?
Others reported some similar issues with one of them.

Posted on 17 Sep 2012 18:09:43 BDT
reothalmus says:
Have got 4.1.1

Posted on 17 Sep 2012 18:39:30 BDT
No, which version of the 4.1.1 firmware did you get? There are 3 on the forum.
What is the zip file you downloaded called?

Posted on 18 Sep 2012 11:35:54 BDT
reothalmus says:
doh!!! fusion5P+-4.1-ips-20120831-USB.img

Posted on 18 Sep 2012 11:46:05 BDT
Ok, there's a newer one than that. Give that a try:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Jellybean-4-1-1-update-September/forum/FxBE05UA30DWBA/Tx8KTBYEMCQP5Y/1/ref=cm_cd_fp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B008J4ROAS

Posted on 18 Sep 2012 14:14:26 BDT
Mr D Hood says:
I've tried the 4th and 10th September releases trying to fix the wi fi issues on the tablet but neither worked for me. In the meantime, I've reverted back to ICS until a more stable version of JB is available that resolves the wi if connectivity issue.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Sep 2012 19:21:29 BDT
V. J. Adams says:
Could you explain the process of downgrading to ICS please, also where I can find the ICS firmware?

Cheers

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Sep 2012 19:51:22 BDT
Read the discussion "firmware update" in this forum. The download links for ics and for the drivers you need to install before you flash your device to ics are here.

Make sure you read the whole discussion before you start the process.
There is a lot of useful information which will make it easier for you.
Ian.

Posted on 18 Sep 2012 22:43:19 BDT
Mr D Hood says:
The downgrade was very straightforward but definitely read the word document explaining the process. The instructions will refer you to press a button in Chinese that does appear to be on the install tool. You just need to press the first button (far left) when ready.
The tablet will be in chinese when it first starts after the downgrade. You can change this quickky to English in the settings. Search google to get instructions on how to change from chinese to English. There are some Youtube videos that will walk you through this.

Posted on 18 Sep 2012 22:43:54 BDT
Last edited by the author on 19 Sep 2012 09:08:15 BDT
Mr D Hood says:
The downgrade was very straightforward but definitely read the word document explaining the process. The instructions will refer you to press a button in Chinese that doesn't appear to be on the install tool. You just need to press the first button (far left) when ready.
The tablet will be in chinese when it first starts up after the downgrade. You can change this quickky to English in the settings. Search google to get instructions on how to change from chinese to English. There are some Youtube videos that will walk you through this simple process.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
A1CS FUSION5 PREMIUM+ TABLET PC - 9.7" IPS SCREEN - DUAL-CORE PROCESSOR - ANDROID 4.1.1 JELLY BEAN - 16GB - DUAL-CAMERA - NEW DESIGN -JELLY BEAN - HARDER REAR PANEL
A1CS FUSION5 PREMIUM+ TABLET PC - 9.7" IPS SCREEN - DUAL-CORE PROCESSOR - ANDROID 4.1.1 JELLY BEAN - 16GB - DUAL-CAMERA - NEW DESIGN -JELLY BEAN - HARDER REAR PANEL by A1CS
4.2 out of 5 stars   (150)