Essential Skills--Made Easy!
Designed for Easy Learning
- Key Skills & Concepts -- Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Ask the Expert -- Q&A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
- Try This -- Hands-on exercises that show you how to apply your skills
- Notes -- Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips -- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Cautions -- Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- Annotated Syntax -- Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
- Self Tests -- Chapter-ending quizzes to reinforce your skills
Ready-to-use code at www.mhprofessional.com/computingdownload
About the Author
John Pollock is employed as a Web Administrator during the day and works on Web sites and other projects during the evening. He runs a Web site devoted to Web development and design: Script the Web (www.scripttheweb.com). Pollock also is a contributor to Web Xpertz (www.webxpertz.net), a help community for Web developers.