Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
is there any guarantee
asked by Yung on 27 Jan. 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Yes, there is a guarantee. In all honesty I would not waste time and money on this product.
Culture Enthusiast answered on 27 Jan. 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i don't know :( i didn't check , but it's a great product , it's about 10 jouls/cm2 it's as powerfull as the E-one this is the important thing ,i use it once full power and rest for 2 weeks i'am on my 4th seance, as said on the manual i noteced a 70% hair reduction now pretty good:),the inconvinience is the gel it does't last , you can buy the IPL gel of 5 liters it coast about 9£(http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cosmetic-Laser-Depilation-refill-bottle/dp/B00E958EPK/ref=pd_sim_d_3).
Na8 answered on 27 Jan. 2014

A
There is no other guarantee other than the standard one you get with goods bought off amazon, which you read on the website. I love mine for the record and it has really help reduce the hair on my legs and made them softer
Suzanne Moore answered on 27 Jan. 2014

A
Now that you mention it, I don't know, I've thrown all the packaging away, I have it almost a year now and it seems ok.
Ms. E. Morris answered on 28 Jan. 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product