on 4 January 2013
If you want to know what a real genius Nikola Tesla really was, and how poorly he is remembered overall, then read this book.
on 1 December 2013
Nikola Tesla was much underrated and undervalued in his lifetime because American companies did not like his idea of giving something for nothing, so his ideas were covered up and his work destroyed.
on 20 January 2014
one of my sons is a follower of Tesla, an under estimated and unspoken hero of our times. It's wonderful.
on 19 February 2013
The writing style was simply not very engaging - I know most of the people wanting to read about Tesla will be scientists, but that doesn't mean they want to read something as dry and dull as (another) scientific journal.
on 17 February 2015
time to read
on 6 February 2013
Dry, very dry. I'm an engineer and I struggled through this. I suppose I expected a sexy book about sexy inventions. No sex. Whatsoever. Sexless.
on 31 March 2013
This is one of the driest texts I've ever come across. Anything remotely interesting about the subject has been squeezed out.