on 1 August 2013
I'm a hat fanatic with a biggish head. It fits well on my 60cm bonce with plenty of room left on the snap-back for expansion - doesn't perch like some small caps do. There are no loose threads, the peak is well centred with the front panels. The bottom edge is straight and accurate - no wavy edge on the mesh.
It does say New York Cleveland in big yellow letters on the back which I love but you might not realise from the pictures
Really good snazzy cap for hardly any money at-all.
Love it - going to order another and get one for my brother for his birthday... His head is bigger than mine
on 4 August 2014
Reason for buying:
I decided to buy this product because other Amazon customers rated it very highly and I needed a better quality cap than my plain, black, £5 one.

Quality and Design:
Immediately after removing the product from the box it was evident that the product was made from very high quality material (65% Cotton, 35% Polyester). Not only was I pleased with it but it exceeded my expectations. It is beautifully designed and has beautiful, colourful embroidered artwork and has a vintage, distressed worn look. It has a hard but flexible Pre-curved Visor with an adjustable strap snapback.

Size and Comfort:
Being a 6ft male with a very large, wide head I find it difficult to find caps that can fit my head, however this product fits comfortably when placed 2 notches from the end. Its very comfortable to wear when I am at home and when I am training in the gym. In winter it keeps your head warm whilst in the summer your head does not overheat due to the meshed feature. My 5ft 6inch girlfriend steals it from me from time to time and it fits her really well and really suits her. The manufacture advertises it as Medium Size (Adjustable) 7 1/8 - 7 1/4, One size fits most for normal adults.

Value:
This product has a price tag that would make you put it back on the shelf quicker than you picked it up, however when you consider that it is made of high quality material and that it ticks all the desired boxes (in my option), it does not seem as expensive.

Verdict: Exceeded Expectations - 10/10

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks
on 4 April 2014
I work the kind of job associated with high viz jackets and lengthy coffee breaks. When I wear this hat, I become an even more effective labourer.
on 13 June 2014
It's good quality and looks like it will last. The back mesh vent makes it cool for summer. The labels quality stitching, the distressing is a bit amateurish looking ( but not worried about that fashion), the peak is pliable to get the look you want and is a good sun visor style. There is strong stitching on the back (Cleveland New York in Orange). Has the look of an authentic American Truckers cap.
on 10 June 2013
I bought this for my fiance's birthday, he loves it and has had many comments from people saying how cool it is, i've even worn it myself a couple of times, think i'm going to have to buy my own!
Excellent hat. As a big beardy peanut, the addition of a mesh truckers cap does make me look like a ridiculous cliche but I really like it. The missus has started calling me 'bubba' though. My head is bloody huge and ililily Howel's cap fits really well. I have the snaps clicked to cover two studs and it sits really well. Some caps when you open them up that far sort of billow out to look like you're trying to wear a bowl - this one doesn't, it keeps it's shape nicely.

I bought the green one, on the back it says 'DRINK HOWEL'S' in script. A couple of the other colour options say something different. Thought it worth mentioning.
on 23 May 2014
I Bought The Blue 1 and also the Orange 1. They both look great and expensive and comfortable on my head. They look great in my collection.
on 5 May 2015
Decent trucker hat. Sides dont stay super firm so has that slightly caved-in look which isnt perfect but its a good, well-made hat
on 27 May 2016
Fantastic cap, looks great and the quality is excellent and, unlike some I've seen on Amazon, the spelling is correct. The plastic mesh is a sturdy construction and the fastening at the rear allows for a lot of adjustability, again unlike some other caps on Amazon, this one will fit larger heads (it fits mine just fine!!).

Altogether highly recommended, I would happily buy another.
review image review image
on 11 January 2016
I bought this item on the official site, NOT Amazon . Delivery charge is a bit too much but so quick to Ireland ( FedEx ) this Kowels hat design is so popular so there are fake ones around, this hat logos on the front and back. Style, colours and quality couldn't be better, fits perfectly however I have a big head 59cm, I like deep trucker caps.
review image review image