- Boxed-product Weight: 9 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: IPROSCREEN-4S-10PACK
- ASIN: B004WVZHCE
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 17 April 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1,435 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
iPro Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for New Apple iPhone 4/iPhone 4S (Pack of 10)
|Price:||£1.04 FREE UK delivery.|
- Apple iPhone 4g Screen Protector - Pack of TEN
- Reduces glare and reflections, improving readability and contrast
- Pack of TEN
- Fantastic Price
- Strong, Soft and durable
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: clear screen protector
It will ensure that you are applying the highest quality screen protector on your LCD screen
10 X iPhone 4S Screen Protectors
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Make sure there is no dust at all on the screen using the cleaning cloth.
2. Remove the Back cover of the protector to a quarter way down and line up at top, to the camera and the earpiece.
3. Using a credit card get rid of the air bubbles and hold it firmly but gently just above where the back is folded down to, this ensures the top bit stays stuck.
4. Whilst still holding as above, remove almost all of the backing plastic carefully, whilst moving slowly down with your card to get the bubbles out.
5. If any bubbles still showing go over with the card and squeeze them out the side of the protector.
6. Finally remove the whole backing and go over with front cover still in place (stops scratching of protector) to get rid of any remaining bubbles.
7. Remove front cover with care so it doesnt lift up the applied protector and rub any minor bubbles out with the cloth
This should see you right i hope.
I've bought screen protectors from this seller for my previous 3g iPhone and found the product excellent, so thought I would try them again. I wasn't disappointed. The service is great, the pack arrived within a day or so and the screen protectors are perfectly adequate, they cover the phone's screen perfectly and hold nice and tight, without gaps or slippage. Once they are applied on to a clean screen, nice and straight, they'll stay put for ages.
As long as you are patient with the application of the plastic screen savers, you can't really go wrong. There are ten in a pack and for the price, it doesn't really matter if you do make a mistake once or twice. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending these to other users.
I will let you know when they arrive or if they ever do. Terence. NOT ARRIVED YET 15th May.
Hooray hooray hooray they have arrived (16th May) and I have attached one to the phone and they seem to work perfectly as long as you understand about the peeling process really take note of the tabs,I have put some instructions below, as you know from reading above I made a complaint to the company and I think that was the only way I got them. I've got them they work perfectly okay and 10 is a bargain but really if you want screen protectors to come a lot sooner then order them from somebody else.
Instructions: Peel the red Tab away discard, next lower what you have left placed on the phone carefully work it out so you don't get any bubbles when you're happy gently peel the blue tab away leaving the film behind, finished.
When applying the protector, the first part was fairly straightforward in terms of peeling one side, aligning the screen and pushing down. I know it's not that important to most people, but I prefer the protectors that have a separate front facing camera hole, and a separate speaker hole. These protectors just have one large extended hole that allows both the camera and the speaker to show. This also includes the small area in between the two which doesn't need to be exposed.
As I used the small white card provided to smooth out any air bubbles, I noticed that he top of the protector was getting scratched quite badly. This wasn't a problem because this was only scratching the protector's protector. However, peeling off the aforementioned protector was nigh on impossible. In the end, the label ripped and I had to physically separate the two with my fingers. This struggle took about 2 minutes and left loads of air bubbles which needed to be smoothed out again. This time, it meant scratching the protector.
The protector is the most easily scratched thing I have ever used. I ran my fairly blunt finger nail across it and it left a scratch. The quality is poor and it is difficult to apply. I've applied a different one before with absolutely no problems and it has lasted me well for 6 months. I spent a couple of extra quid on that and wich I had done the same again.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does exactly what is says it does, and easy enough to fit onto the screen.Published 4 days ago by MISS C M ROWE
Comes with everything and for the price a bargain still got most of them left and in my job (builder) my phone is in a ruff envirementPublished 5 days ago by M.wood