Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 21 Jun 2009 00:10:27 BDT
D. C. Hall says:
If I were to buy the iPod Touch now, would it come with the most recent software update already installed? Or would I have to pay the £6 to download it from the Apple store and then install it?

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Jul 2009 16:10:43 BDT
pjlsgs13 says:
I bought mine at the end of June and it did not have the new OS 3.0.

Posted on 3 Jul 2009 16:23:32 BDT
JohnK. says:
I just got my IPod Touch today (3rd July 2009) and the first thing it said after connecting to iTunes was that a software update was available (V3.0) - and this is the great thing - I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT! So...after shelling out nearly £200 for this device Apple wants me to immediate pay more. What a rip-off. I think money-grubbing Apple must be in colusion with our UK MPs about how to squeeze money out of the system. If I had realized all this before I purchased this device I would have passed on it and bought an alternative vendor's product. This will probably be the first and last Apple product I ever purchase. Nice device, not so nice company.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jul 2009 23:30:08 BDT
Yes,i agree that apple shouldnt be charging customers for the new firmware.But if you know where to look,you can get the new firmware for free elsewhere
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  21 Jun 2009
Latest post:  9 Jul 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about