- Boxed-product Weight: 18 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: 006-095-MOB-IPHONE5-TER
- ASIN: B008OSENEO
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 2 Aug. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (295 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Click here for information about recycling electrical and electronic products
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.99 UK delivery
iPhone 5 Screen Protector Guard / Film / Cover / Case 6-in-1 Pack
|Price:||£3.88 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.11 (22%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Long lasting protection against dust, scratches and gouges
- Highly transparent film provides added screen contrast for brilliant colours
- Easy application
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Clear
Each kit contains a screen cleaning cloth and an application card to make perfect-fitting quick and easy. Perfect protection for the screen of your device.Manufactured from a new ultra high-clarity plastic, we've been able to increase the thickness without impairing screen colour or clarity.Pack contains 6 screen protectors.
iPhone 5S / 5C Screen Protector Guard / Film / Cover / Case 6-in-1
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Delighted when it reached just the next day after iPhone release!
If fitted perfectly without a single air bubble. I have used other bigger brands and this one does not appear to be inferior.
Excellent for £2.99 but I just noticed today that there is a delivery charge now ,it was free when I had placed the order!
It is still worth its price and so I give five stars.
This is actually my second screen protector - I got one with a case that I bought, but owing to how terrible I am at getting these things on without bubbles underneath, I bought some spares!
In comparison to the other protector, these feel flimsier, and not as high quality, but there are 6 of them, so for the price, I'm not too fussed. I was able to get these on first time, and with no dust or bubbles underneath, which is practically unheard of with me. Unfortunately, the low quality of them means that fingerprints and smudges show up on them much more apparently than the other protector, and the smallest of scratches look like dents. I suspect a few more weeks of normal wear and tear will result in me having to replace the protector with one of the five remaining ones in the pack. However, so long as its only the screen protector that I'm messing up, and not the screen itself, then it is doing its job!
Very, very impressed so far, will have to see what how long they last (been on for less than a week). Getting 6 of these for less than £5 delivered strikes me as very good value for money. I wonder why I bought 3 Zagg covers for my last iPhone...
1. Make sure there is no dust at all on the screen using the cleaning cloth.
2. Remove the Back cover of the protector to a quarter way down and line up at top, to the camera and the earpiece.
3. Using a credit card get rid of the air bubbles and hold it firmly but gently just above where the back is folded down to, this ensures the top bit stays stuck.
4. Whilst still holding as above, remove almost all of the backing plastic carefully, whilst moving slowly down with your card to get the bubbles out.
5. If any bubbles still showing go over with the card and squeeze them out the side of the protector.
6. Finally remove the whole backing and go over with front cover still in place (stops scratching of protector) to get rid of any remaining bubbles.
7. Remove front cover with care so it doesnt lift up the applied protector and rub any minor bubbles out with the cloth
This should see you right i hope.
Quick delivery (sent 1st class royal mail for standard delivery)
At first I thought the shape cut out for the ear piece was the wrong shape until another user corrected/seller corrected me. It looks quite wide on the black iPhone but its cut that way so it doesn't cover the proximity sensor. Not sure if it's necessary
I am VERY VERY picky about no bubbles and no fingerprints etc... As far as bubbles go I managed to get them all out. But as far as fingerprints and smudges, there seemed to be a bit of a 'film' on the protector where the smudges from swiping made almost colourful oil-like marks on it - reflecting a bit too much, and cleaning the screen seemed to smear rather than remove. I had considered trying a different brand, but have given it a week. The 'colourful' streaks seem to be less, so perhaps it was caused by residue from the original protective layer that's removed after application. I'm still finding it smudges a bit more than my previous ones (which have been on since purchased 2-3 years).
I suspect it's just me being picky. They were easy to use, the card in the package was more plasticy than others which have been cardobard, and so I actually used it to apply the protector. Usually I use a credit card as I find the cardboard applicators don't have the strength to wipe out all the bubbles properly.
So overall it's a good protector, does what it's supposed to, one of the easier versions I've applied (or maybe it's because I recently applied one to a replacement iPod so had the tecnique down).
Definitely value for money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have given this a 5 as they are very good and offer great value for money.
The packaging is very neat and they look professional, a lot better then the cheap ones out... Read more
Very good and works perfectly. I put inside a cream and temp was cool all the time. Especially for the travels. No issues at the check in. It is not considered liquid.Published 2 months ago by Francesco Barbagallo
I use these in conjunction with the 'gear4 thin ice' case, and together I can barely tell I have anything around my phone. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Steph
Have just sold my IPhone 5 and actually had problems getting the old protector of as it sticks so well. Very much recommend to protect your screen. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Mrs. Cu Asprey