I've replaced 5 iPhone screens before, for various friends and family. Quality varies. This is a good quality screen: I examined the connectors and components using 2.5x loupes, and couldn't find any difference at all between this and the original iPhone 5c screen. Even the locations of serial numbers and other markings are the same. These seem to be either made in the same factory, or they are a very very good copy.

I followed the instructions on the iFixit website, which were very clear. The process took about 30 minutes. Again, there was no difference at all between the connectors and components of this screen, versus those pictured on the iFixit's instructions. Very easy to follow. All necessary tools are included (even a suction cup to help remove the old screen).

The included instructions are minimal - but they are handy in avoiding problems. For example, there is a close-up photo of a video cable which must be fitted precisely to avoid the 'stripey screen' issue which can occur if incorrectly fitted. When fitted, it works as expected, and colours are just as clear and vibrant as the original.

The only possible downside is that you have to remove the speaker, camera and home button from your old phone and fit them to this screen. Other (more expensive) replacements already have these parts fitted. I think the cost saving is worth the minor hassle.
on 1 March 2016
Out of a dozen or so iphone screen replacements I've done, this replacement screen & digitiser was by far the best quality seen yet. Fit perfectly, same thickness as the OEM screen, OEM resolution. One minor issue, front facing camera plastic retention ring was not concentric with the clear hole the camera unit 'sees' through. Maybe 0.5mm too high. Easy to reposition though!

Very impressed.
on 22 August 2015
Fast delivery. Easy to assemble if you have steady hands. Reasonable quality and still working without problems s month later.
on 11 August 2015
Second iphone 5c screen from Shinny&Shinny (we have some clumsy individuals in our family!). As per previous reviews, these are pretty good quality copy screens, I installed worse.
There are no instructions, so you really should checkout Youtube before attempting this yourself - I've now replaced so may iphone screens for friends and family that it's becoming relatively easy.
Shinny&Shinny are great communicators and got in touch with me before and after the item was delivered, so good customer care.
If you need a replacement screen, I would recommend Shinny&Shinny (no doubt I'll be using them again in the near future!)
on 8 June 2015
Screen was intact and tightly packaged to save it being damaged. When I fitted the screen it worked perfectly and very happy with this product. Would recommend using this seller
on 7 February 2016
Item worked perfectly fine despite other reviews. Due to the nature the damage to the phone, I could not use it until this arrived which wasn't for about a month
on 11 June 2014
Bought two of these screens for repairs for my business. Perfect! Screen is fine, no dead pixels, perfect quality, and the glass is great. Standard tool kit came with it. Only complaint is that the delivery took ages even though I payed £3. Would be nice to have Amazon Prime delivery.
on 14 August 2014
I just read the review from Karen Davies. I replaced the screen whilst watching a demonstration on YouTube. The whole operation took about thirty minutes and is quite fiddly. The phone powered up perfectly but the swipe function no longer worked so that I couldn't unlock my phone or answer calls. Took the phone apart again to make sure I hadn't done anything silly. Re-seated the connectors etc. and tried again. This time I got a blank screen with three vertical white lines on it. Never got the thing working and have gone temporarily back to the shattered screen, which still works. Might have been unlucky, but wont risk buying this item again.
on 19 January 2016
Purchased this screen twice now , both times this product has arrived in perfect condition. both for iphones 5c. Picture quality and touch are very good quality. Very easy to install and comes with instructions on how to do so. Would advise purchasing extra screws as when removing screws they tend to be worn quite easily due to the how small and thin they are.

Have now purchased a screen for iphone 6, so will review once received and installed.
on 26 December 2015
Very poor. Have lines down the screen and doesn't swipe up. Contacted the seller and he tries blaming the phone. Appalling