Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 24 January 2013
found this manual very helpfull. better than others i have purchased. its the first ipad i have bought and still finding some very good tips from the manual.
on 22 February 2013
Unless you have exceptional powers I believe it is impossible to retain and remember everything that the ipad mini is capable of. That's where this book comes into it's own as a continual reference and guide. It's always there whenever required and enables the maximum benefit to be obtained by the quick and easy reference within.
on 31 January 2013
I rate this highly but can only say this because my son won't let me have it, he is deep into what his IPad can do.
I have always found the "Missing Manual' series to be extremely helpful in trying to master my various Apple products and this one on the iPad is no exception. I have just bought a new iPad mini which operates the latest Apple iOS6 system. This system is still rather a mystery to me and my brief look through the book has provided instant and amazing insights. I am delighted with my purchase and know that, with updates appearing on the scene thick and fast these days, I can quickly access these updates by going to the appropriate Missing Manual web pages. Can't recommend this series too highly!
on 31 January 2013
It is written as if you were being spoken to/shown. Has helped me to use my IPad to its full extent
on 26 August 2014
I bought this in desperation at the impenetrability of the ipad that my partner bought me. This Manual has probably made a lot of money for its publisher and author, but not deservedly. It shares the defects of most computer manuals in that it constantly assumes you know something that you don't. In other words, if you don't get past the first step, you are lost.
Like everyone else, I finally worked out how to use my iPad through trial and error and the patience of good friends. Only buy this manual if you need something to throw at the cat when you get frustrated.
on 28 June 2013
If your under 16 you will probably not need this Manual as you will waste a great part of your life fiddling with the Item continuosly and driving others nuts with all your references to it. However if a Question comes to mind for people who use an I Pad as a Tool and are not obseeeive about it this Book is exactly what it says it is. Very useful to enasble one to get whatever use one has for it out of an I Pad. The I pad remains only part of what it could be, when Apple decide to put a USB FACILITY INTO THEIR PRODUCT THEN IT WILL BE MARKEDLY BETTER.
on 5 March 2013
I have only just received this book and have not had a chance to read it through.
I bought two as one is for my grandson and the other is for myself.
When I bought my Ipad I did not know about this book and I had to go to a neighbours house for her to set my iPad up. Had I had this book earlier I would have been able to set ti iPad up myself, so now that I have bought another iPad for my grandsons 21st birthday, he will be able to set it up by himself.
This is an excellent buy.
on 7 May 2013
I use it as a dip-in manual. Let's face it iPads were designed for ease of use. But I pick up some good tips without having to trawl through my friends who have more experience with the iPad. I love "Missing Manuals" and am building a library! This one just misses out on the 5 stars because it does not answer all my questions. A first for me in the series. And I am still struggling to download my Outlook Contacts onto my Mini. But I'll get there.
on 25 June 2013
not as good as the manuals printed in GB for GB users, some of the tips and hints did dot make sense