From the Back Cover
- iPad Basics
- Just for Fun
- iPad on the Go
- Getting Productive with iWork
- Using iPad to Get Organized
From having fun to getting work done to finding out who won, your iPad does it all!
The iPad can do just about anything you need, and with this all–new edition of iPad All–in–One For Dummies, you can too! Organize your life with Calendar, stay connected with e–mail and the web, do some work wherever you are, and, of course, listen to music, watch videos, play games, read books, and much more.
- What s new? navigate the multitouch interface, use the built–in apps, and see what new things iPad can do for you
- Entertainment to go discover the full array of apps and enjoy iTunes radio, movies, photos, TV shows, and social media
- Get to work take advantage of iWork productivity tools, FaceTime® video calling, turn–by–turn directions with Maps, and AirDrop® file sharing when it s time to get down to business
- Stay connected hit the road and get connected, find places to go and people to see with Siri®, and keep your iPad safe and happy
- Organization is key manage and print files, take notes, keep your schedule up to date, set Reminders, and sync with iCloud
Open the book and find:
- Help choosing the right iPad for you
- How to find and buy movies, music, apps, and books
- Advice on shooting, editing, and sharing photos and HD videos
- Details on maintaining and troubleshooting your iPad
- Information on using Control Center
- A guide to using your iPad to surf the Internet
- How to connect with Wi–Fi
- What Siri can do for you
About the Author
Nancy C. Muir is a consultant and author of more than 100 books on business and technology topics, including all editions of the bestselling iPhone For Seniors For Dummies and iPad For Seniors For Dummies.