Size: Medium|Colour: Black+White|Change

on 5 March 2015
Quite disappointed really as I have been saving money to buy these. They may not be expensive but I don't have a lot of cash to spare. I bought them for my zumba class and to go running in (when it stops snowing!) but they won't stay up!!! Really not good and trust me I'm not a skinny size 12. I honestly think I would have had this problem with a size 10 too because I think it's the style of waistband that's the problem. I also think if I bought a size 10 I wouldn't get my bum into them!
on 10 January 2015
These took ages to be delivered, far longer than I have waited for similar products. They are very comfy and fit well but a hole appeared on the leg first time of wearing, clearly not very good quality
on 21 January 2015
These fit nicely and are comfortable and are fine for a fairly static workout. However, I tried to play netball in them and go for a run and spent most of the time pulling them up. Not elastic enough for vigorous workout.
on 24 November 2014
Fabulous fit - just as expected. The stripes are a bright colour and they reach just below my knee. Very comfortable to wear and exercise in
on 3 November 2015
Nice look and flattering fit, but more Yoga than running as with the absence of lycra these pants may fall down...
on 1 May 2015
What a disappointment. I'd say the small is about a 12. They're really baggy on me, even at the knee, and they have no 'cling'. The material doesn't grip at all, so the first time I ran in them I had to hold onto the waistband to preserve my dignity. Not a great product.
on 28 June 2015
Great, comfortable product! I'm a 10/12 (UK) and a Medium fit me great, if you prefer them quite tight though then I'd suggest a small. The pocket is really handy for money, keys or even a phone or i Pod to listen to music while running. It would be great if they were also available in plain black (rather than with a coloured stripe) but I would definitely recommend!
on 11 February 2015
I'm a 16 waist down and thought large would fit but it was way too big. I reckon it's for 20+. Returning for a refund. Another thing, elasticity of material isn't great and I'm not sure even a snug one will stay up after a few washes. Mind you, it's under a tenner, which is why it's getting 3 stars for above par for the money.
on 31 July 2015
It's not even 'you get what you pay for' as I've paid a similar amount for great sports clothing, however these are rubbish. within five minutes of putting them on they start making their way down again, completely unsuitable, unless of course you don't need to move during your workout.
on 11 September 2015
This was very nice and did fit perfect , I would have bought more but outside pocket not very good because after one wash it was whole in the pocket. I would have given 5 star for comfort and fit but because outside pocket got whole in it after just one wash it has to be 2 stars sorry.