Size: Medium|Colour: Black+Rose Red|Change
Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 2 July 2014
I ordered these in a size L/XL and when they turned up, I could barely get one leg in them. I'm a 20 year old female, 5ft 7" and usually wear a size 14-16 but these were certainly not a L/XL, they were probably at best a small. They also took about a month to be delivered so I was certainly disappointed when they finally arrived and they were too small!
on 15 October 2015
From the size chart it recommends ordering a larger size than your normal size.
This was not the case ,normally i am a 12/14 but referring to the size chart measurements i ordered a large ....they are huge !
Product good quality but sizing asvice very wrong
on 6 May 2016
I bought this in a size small for my nine year old daughter and it fit her perfectly. She's 5 feet tall and very slim so usually has the difficulty of combining the right length with a small enough waist. These were just right for her. I can't imagine any woman fitting in that size though, unless they were seriously underweight.
on 27 February 2016
I love these. I have bought several pairs of these as well as the longer ones. They are long lasting and take a lot of wear and washing before they lose their elasticity. I have often had to sew them up a few times as they've gained small holes along the seams from constant use of they've gone a little baggy but this is only after a great deal of wear and tear! They plain legs make them great for wearing under dresses. They aren't made of that horrible 'shiny' material but a much nicer matt with just a little sheen to it. I used to live in jeans, now every pair of trouser I own are these.
on 14 January 2015
Very poor quality , they split down the seam on first wear !
They are baggy around the waist , knees and calf
I will not buy this brand again
on 22 July 2014
I like these tights, the fabric and overall look but they are very small. Gifted these to my sister-in-law who is size xs/s !!! Sizing is really bad.
on 15 May 2016
Fantastic service! ordered it Saturday morning and it arrived the next day using FREE delivery! They fit very well too, nice sturdy material, nice and tight on bum and legs but do not choke my calfs as usual. I can't believe how cheap I paid this product and how well it fits. Well deserved 5 stars here!
on 1 June 2015
These leggings are really really small made !! I'm a 16-18 abd ordered XL they look more like a size 10.
leggings are stretchy made so I thought the be ok far from It :( Very disappointed but il jeep them tlas a goal to try fit into for my weight loss journey
on 29 September 2014
I was looking for some cheap leggings for the gym. These fit the bill. I like the look of them on and they are comfortable to wear however I don't like the way they ride up the leg a bit. Proper lycra would not do it. However you get what you pay for!
on 12 September 2014
It's not a bad product, However, I order a size 6-10 and would say it was more of a 10-12 as the crotch area is really baggy.
I ordered these as they were a good price but i think i would have rathered forking out exta for a pair of lycra leggins.