on 1 May 2008
The silcone skin protector does what it says and the screen 'sticker' is a nice extra.

However, it is very flexible and bendy and so the iPod does move around inside it. The eyelet on the outside left side is useless as the skin itself is too flexible.

In the view of the reviewer, it is not worth five pounds and potential purchasers need to either be aware of the flexibility of the skin or select a hard case instead.
0Comment29 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 September 2009
i couldnt believe how cheap this was! i had just bought myself an ipod classic and deperatley wanted a cover so it didnt get scratched. the pink is really bright so ipod is easy to find in my rather large bag, and is easy to put on/take off, unlike my belkin one! i would def recommend this item (i guess the bkue one is the same, just blue!)
on 2 June 2009
I bought two of these - when they arrived they were two different ones.
Both fit a 120Gb classic well and both came with a screen protector and a lanyard. One of them had a thinner (than the rest of the case) bit of silicone covering the jog wheel and while you can still use the jog wheel, did make it a bit more difficult to use - sometimes the ipod took a few seconds of a finger going round on the wheel before it picked it up. It did protect the wheel however and the the other cover didn't have this covering over the jog-wheel - that one had a solid plastic eylet sticking out from the left hand side of the case which was a better way of attaching the lanyard than with the first case (where the lanyard just attached at the back)
It's a lot better than nothing and is very cheap but I would prefer to be able to choose which one I got rather than getting a random one.
If you try to contact them to get a specific one then I would try the one without the covering on the jog wheel.
on 4 July 2009
The case fits perfectly, and the screen protector couldn't be easier to apply.
Has a nice feel, definitly worth a buy if you don't like your nice gadgets getting scratched.
on 20 January 2009
Excellent product. Highly recommended. Cover fits my ipod classic 120gb perfectly as does screen protector. Can also dock on my deac system without removing case. Case has nice feel as well."
on 1 October 2009
Just bought this for my new iPod Classic 160Gb (29-Sep-09) - works a treat. Screen protector is unoticable too (no bubbles). Good value - was also delivered pronto!
on 19 October 2009
Very simple and practical ipod case. I recently bought one of the new 7th gen 160gig classics and tithin 4 days the back was completly scratched, this case is very cheap and will stop any further damage.

I am not entirely confident it would protect my ipod too much if i dropped it on a hard surface but it would definitly soften the blow and on carpets there shouldnt be anything to worry about.
on 29 January 2009
Wonderful service, promptly shipped, long ahead of the estimated time, carefully packed and arrived in excellent condition! 10 out of 10 I would recommend it to anyone!
11 comment15 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 November 2008
It was something clear for me that I should receive what I have been advertised, but obviously it is not so clear for the seller.
The first delivery was a faulty and different from the one on the photo item, when I contacted the seller they sent me another skin, completely different again from the previous one and from what I had ordered - too big for my iPod (that was probably the case for some of the previous reviewers who say that the iPod moves around inside the skin) and the third time finally I received the item you can see on the photo, which fits my iPod and everything works well.

It is a good purchase, as soon as you receive the right item.
If you don't make clear what you want, it is a bit of a gamble.
on 10 March 2012
When you invest in, or are gifted an iPod Classic, the first thing you think about is protecting it considering its price and the fact it holds a massive harddrive. The silicone case seems pretty pathetic on first glance with its thin, translucent rubbery feel. However thinking about it, it would certainly offer some protection to your iPod should you accidentally drop it. I'm not a complete moron so I haven't 'tested' this case's true capabilities, nor have I dropped my iPod, but this case does give me some piece of mind about it. You can get the cases in a variety of colours, all over eBay for next to nothing, besides P&P but you might also want to consider a leather (or imitation) case that has a flip cover with a buckle to fasten, covering the whole iPod. I personally can't be bothered to mess about with a leather case so this one does its job just fine for me.

Whats annoying though is that because of the material, it gathers dust and stray hairs. This is only a minor problem though, with the open window for the screen providing access to all the dirt and crap to get inside the case. One more flaw is that some cases can be slightly too large but there shouldn't be too many problems because of this. There is of course a hole for the headphone jack as well as a slot for the charger/transfer cable connection and on/hold switch. Some cases have little sporting features such as a protrusion on the top left of the case which provides a hole for a necklace or band that can keep the iPod attached to you at all times. Another inclusion is of 2 slits in the back of the case which I assume is so you can put your belt through it so it stays on your trousers securely.
It gets the job done, cheaply, but effectively.