I looked around for ages for the right case for my Ipod Touch, I use it a lot in the car so wanted it to be well protected. This case is perfect!
- The quality is great, I've read several reviews about other cases with issues of things snapping and falling apart, this is sturdy and well put together.
- The cutout/indent on the side of the back where the volume controls are is great, allows easy access to the buttons (which are at an angle on the Touch 4)
- All the holes for cameras and the light sensor are spot on, completely centred where they should be
- The case flips open to 180 degrees and then goes fairly ridged, meaning it doesn't flip right the way back and get in the way of the camera
- The additional stud and removable clip on the back is really handy, solidly built like the rest of the case and the stud doesn't get in the way at all when the clip is removed.
- The Ipod is very snug and secure in the case, doesn't move around at all
- A single screen protector was supplied with the case (I actually bought some separately because I didn't thing there were any included!)
Someone has also said that the hole at the bottom of the case is on the wrong side (see the photos) but its not- the hole is there for the speaker at the bottom of the Ipod, and lines up perfectly. The other side is left completely blank to allow easy connection of the docking port and headphone jack.
To stop the ipod slipping out, the right hand side of the case tapers in just at the bottom to hold it snug, its a great design, very happy, especially for the price!