- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Sunmakers (10 April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1908693010
- ISBN-13: 978-1908693013
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.1 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 63,671 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
iCan: two words that will change everything Paperback – 10 Apr 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have had the enormous privilege and pleasure of hearing Richard speak on a number of occasions and with a variety of audiences, including attending his first iCan Event. His book mirrors his persona, humble yet assertive, confident yet empowering and enabling of others, a story to tell and insights to give but keen to listen to, and learn from, others - comfortable in his own skin. The book leaves us without any excuses for failing to realise our dreams! Richard's personal story and the way he's used this to gain positive strength and insight is an inspiration to us all: as is the way he is helping others to turn adversity and failure into success. I have also bought this book for a couple of friends who 'don't read that sort of thing' and the way that they quote it and refer to it is testament to its power to shift our perspective. Positive mental attitude - no excuses!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've read quite a few self help books and each one has added at least one thing new that I could apply to my life. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Timothy