Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

My humble message to Sony, all MOVE controller sellers and Amazon in particular

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 24 Jun 2010 11:08:30 BDT
Margo says:
It would be nice to see the pre-order offers containing the full package: PS Eye + 1 Move + 1 Subcontroller or even PSEye + 2 Moves+ 2 Subcontrollers...

I am considering the purchase but since I would need all this stuff together, my money would go to the best offer available (pre-order, or even afterwards, but a reasonable discount when buying all these gadgets together).

I presume I'm not the only one waiting for this...

Posted on 8 Jul 2010 15:23:10 BDT
i aint waiting for this at all, the whole way this has been packaged seems like a rip off and just another money maker for them. however i would be 'tempted' to try it out if they had a 'complete' package for sale with a reasonable discount. i dont even have the eye cam thing. if it turns out to be good id even sell my wii and replace it with this. but again i would'nt want to spend more that £70 for the lot, and by that i want at least 1 move controller, 1 subcontroller and the eye cam and a game.

Posted on 19 Jul 2010 11:09:30 BDT
the sub controller isn't essential tho. you can use the sixasis/dual shock, it's just that the sub controller is more convenient to hold in one hand than the full ususal pad. asking for the pseye, both new controllers and a game is a bit much....a new dual shock costs at least £30 on its own, (and it's not sony being greedy - a 360 controller costs the same etc.)

Posted on 19 Jul 2010 14:06:28 BDT
Margo says:
It's far too expensive when you want to get all stuff together, and the "360 controller costs the same " is not the excuse for Sony to keep the prices high.

There should be reasonable discount for the pack bought together, and I would never understand nor buy sthg following the logic that people'd complaint first but buy afterwards anyway. I ignore such companies.

Have you seen the gun attachment for Move? Imagine the whole lot of such add-ons that we'll see on the market, following the success of white-known-label merged to quality of PS3.

Not that many people would afford to spend hundreds for these useless pieces of plastic without considerable offer. You can go bankrupt with such spendings!

P.S. Still a bit confused if just a controller would be enough and comfortable, and I doubt holding sixaxis in one hand would be nice... I feel we are forced...

Posted on 23 Jul 2010 13:47:25 BDT
Darth Newdar says:
I'm waiting for reviews to find out if I actually need the sub-controller - if I can manage without, I will! I think the deal for move controller, PS Eye and demo disc is reasonable, although it's irritating that the Americans get the same bundle with the whole game, Sports Champions. Oh well.

Posted on 23 Jul 2010 16:00:00 BDT
I already have the eye which I paid a lot of money for when it was first released... I think its very unfair we paid £30-35 for the eye and then we end up paying for the controller and sub seperately.

What I want is a pack with the controller and sub for about £45-50 (MOVE - £35 & SUB- £25)

Or, two Moves for £55 (MOVE £35 x 2 = £70)

Posted on 10 Aug 2010 19:03:16 BDT
E. EFIONG says:
@Beatrice. I want that toooo... lol
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  24 Jun 2010
Latest post:  10 Aug 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions