on 9 November 2014
Not bad value for money. Printing is good and tin is strong and sturdy. Baccy doesn't dry out that fast but it depends how big of a smoker you are, obviously if you only make 2-3 roll ups a day out of it then it will end up lasting a few weeks and will most likely dry out as it would in any tin or pouch... But of you're like me who is still only a light smoker (a 12.5g almost lasts me a week usually..) it doesn't have time to dry out in this tin.

The only thing that upset me a bit was the fact that the exact same print is on the back of the tin just a lot small, as if to say "look at our other products"... Which is not only pointless because you already have the tin that's being shown, but it also makes the tin look a bit unprofessional and less valuable. Stick to being simple, it looks better.

Overall though, good tin. At the price you can't really go wrong.
on 27 July 2014
As with most things, you get what you pay for, I knew this when I ordered it, it was an emergency. Baccy dries out really quickly as there is no real seal on it. Looks nice though.
on 24 September 2015
I was amazed at the price,especially as a lighter was included although not stated in the description.Good stocking filler.
on 8 April 2015