Customer Discussions > Berlin: The Downfall 1945 forum

hey people were is my country gone

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 Aug 2011 15:51:53 BDT
C. Morey says:
were is my country gone.it don`t matter if your black,white,yellow or covered in polka dots.we all want the same thing,peace and to love thy neigbour,we messed it up somewere along the way.i live in hackney,north london,when i go out at night i have to go tooled up,my neighboures to the left and to the right of me i have know for years.my left neighbours came from bangldash my right from somallia,to ,me they are my family.i love their children as if they were my own and they love my kids just the same.but 3 minutes down the road and you are in a war zone.
i spent 16 years in the army and know how to break every major bone in your body before you can blink.but when you have 12 year olds offering you out and promising to put a bullit in your head then people i am scared.
this is not a black thing,this is not a white thing,this is a people thing.
i have lived in london all my life,i am a hackney boy born and bred,i love london and i love hackney.
my friends come from all over the world,all different colours and religions and they have enriched my life.god bless them all.
but their is a cancer eating away in my yard,it is a nasty evil tumor,it`s called gang culture.
the attitude is" i am above the law and i can do what i want" get in my way and i will destroy you and your family.
people i believe their is more good people then bad out there,we outnumber these gangbangers,we have to unite.
peace to all
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  29 Aug 2011
Latest post:  29 Aug 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Berlin: The Downfall 1945
Berlin: The Downfall 1945 by Antony Beevor (Paperback - 3 April 2003)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (156)