Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Dec 2011 16:02:55 GMT
Last edited by the author on 30 Dec 2011 16:16:17 GMT
Karbill says:
Got this for my daughter to go with new wii, butDoctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Wii Remote (Wii)i can not get it to charge. We are new to the wii and not sure if its because of something we are or are not doing. Could someone help me out please

Posted on 10 Jun 2012 14:46:06 BDT
Were you ever able to find a solution to this? I have bought 2 and am having exactly the same problem. I can sync them, but even after hours and hours of leaving them to charge they are dead once I remove the USB cable. I also only get a flashing red light, not a solid red light so I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Aug 2012 08:17:54 BDT
hi i bought a dr who wii remote for my son it works when its plugged in but when i unplug it there is no power in it were u able to sort ur remotes out

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Aug 2012 09:56:35 BDT
No I wasn't. I emailed the company and they quickly sent me replacements which work perfectly.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Aug 2012 10:27:44 BDT
sorry to bother u do u have the email address for the company ive thrown out the box

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Aug 2012 10:32:28 BDT
No sorry, I just contacted the seller via Amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Jun 2013 21:35:41 BDT
you need to get a small screw driver and take the batteries out, charge them a few minutes, then put them back in and charge on the cord. for some reason the batteries need a start charge out of the remote. that's the way mine were, hope this helps

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Jun 2013 21:40:29 BDT
riley, the wii remote is blue ocean accessories, i only have my instruction manuel, that's all i could get off it. hope this helps.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Feb 2014 19:48:02 GMT
Kris says:
I bought mine from a second hand store, not amazon, do you think that will work the same way? It was given to me without a box or instruction manual so I'm not entirely sure what numbers or emails I need to contact . Thanks :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  30 Dec 2011
Latest post:  15 Feb 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about