Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Apr 2012 15:39:05 BDT
mylaw says:
Ployer Momo9 M009S 7 Inch Android 4.0.3 Capacitive Touch Screen 1.6GHz 8GB DDR3 Super Slim Tablet PC - 2160P & 3D Output - Flash 11.1 - New Google Play installed - All iPlayers and Flash Content Compatible

Posted on 9 Apr 2012 21:19:33 BDT
Gary Reid says:
Hi there, Gary from GTR Electronics here. Not sure which seller you bought the tablet from, however it should come with a white USB cable in the box. Switch the Tablet on and connect to your computer via this cable. When you've done this you should see a USB symbol come up on the tablet (top left in Android 2.3, bottom right hand corner in Android 4.0). If you're running android 2.3 you need to click and pull down the navigation pane at the top of the screen tablet, in 4.0 simply click the USB symbol in the bottom right corner. In both instances you'll be presented with a new window whereby you'll be able to access the USB Connection and turn it on. Once you've done this the Tablet will appear on your computer as a removable hard drive, probably called MID (Mobile Internet Device). When you access it you'll be able to click and drag or copy and paste any files across as necessary.

Hope this helps
All the best
Gary Reid
GTR Electronics

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Apr 2012 16:07:12 BDT
mylaw says:
Thanks for info.
Unfortunately I switched on the tablet, then connected it to my pc and no usb symbol appeared.
My pc does not see the tablet.
Anything else.
I bought it from Wendylou
best wishes
Louis

Posted on 10 Apr 2012 19:42:09 BDT
Gary Reid says:
Cheers,

Gary from GTR here. If it was WendyLou you bought it from it means it's probably at NATPC tablet with a similar spec to this one. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with that tablet (although would expect the above to have helped get so far). Have you contacted Wendy Lou to see what help they can provide? Generally these tablets won't show up on your PC straight away when you connect the lead. You physically need to 'turn on USB connection' on the tablet once connected to the computer to establish the connection and make it show on your computer.

Let us know how you get on with Wendy Lou.

Gary
GTR Electronics

Posted on 12 Apr 2012 08:21:34 BDT
mylaw says:
Thanks,
I contacted Wendylou and they said a fault in usb so I am sending it back to them
Louis
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions