Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 May 2011 17:53:54 BDT
lynlor says:
just wondered if all the trunkis now come with 2 handles on the top as i have seen newer limited edition ones have and the blue and pink ones only have the one handle?

Posted on 12 Mar 2012 14:05:56 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 12 Mar 2012 14:06:38 GMT]

Posted on 12 Mar 2012 14:13:23 GMT
Mrs Peej says:
I was wondering the same about the trunki as other retailers sell the pink trunki with 2 handles. So I contacted amazon, thanks to them I decided to order a different trunki. Below is a copy of their latest email, if I get any futher emails I will update here.

I would like to advise that your query regarding item "Trunki Trixie Ride-on Suitcase (Pink) by Magmatic" from our website has one or two handles is still being investigated.

According to our buying team, our stock in hand for this item has only one handle on the suitcase but they have contacted the vendor of this item and they said that they will update the vendor regarding your query for item "Trunki Trixie Ride-on Suitcase (Pink) by Magmatic".

It means that the one that is available with us is the item "Trunki Trixie Ride-on Suitcase (Pink) by Magmatic" with one handle.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xaba19cc0)

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  26 May 2011
Latest post:  12 Mar 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Trixie (Pink)
Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Trixie (Pink) by Trunki
4.7 out of 5 stars   (242)