Customer Discussions > Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) forum

gta 4 is very poor and offesive

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 35 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 Apr 2008 13:21:18 BDT
Last edited by the author on 29 Apr 2008 13:26:59 BDT
Thomas says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 13:29:06 BDT
why did u buy it?

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 13:31:25 BDT
Thomas says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 13:33:13 BDT
If I was you I would not buy any games, I would go back to school and learn to spell.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 13:36:56 BDT
Thomas says:

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 13:38:52 BDT
M. Boyle says:
Now I'm just scared of what God wants me to do with my 'spear' time? Is it some form of hunting?

Besides, if we should be sending our money to Africa, should you not be doing the same thing instead of wasting all your money just so you can have a wee moan on the internet?

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 13:42:56 BDT
Thomas says:

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 13:46:39 BDT
G Bright says:
I think you need to get back on the meds, if your hearing voices you have a big problem

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 13:48:49 BDT
T.H.E Seeker says:
Well, I really enjoy this kind of game, it is a welcome distraction from satan worshipping, human sacrifice etc. That kind of thing really tires you out.

From what I understand of your God, would he not forgive us all and welcome us into his arms anyway? If that's the case I'm going to spend my time on this planet enjoying myself. I suggest you do the same instead of preaching to the rest of us.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 13:49:32 BDT
M. Boyle says:
SO he told you not to play it but you went out and bought it? Did you just look at the box before deciding to come on here?!

You'll have noticed from your close scrutiny of the box that it is an 18+ certificate game of course.

But anyway, I'd happily go into a more complex theological or media discussion if it wasn't for the fact that this is most assuredly a wind-up/

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 13:51:35 BDT
N. Watson says:
I take it then that you have a game to sell. I will take it off your hands for free to save your eternal sole.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 13:53:21 BDT
PAUL MURRAY says:
This is not the place to air such religious views, especially such passionate ones. Some people take games for what they are and other people read to much into them. Saying this is the devils work in my opinion is just as offensive to certain people as the game is to you. As much as your views should be appreciated this is a shopping website and therefore not the place for you to air them.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 13:53:26 BDT
M. Boyle says:
Hell, I'll push the boat out and pay postage for you, and make a donation to the Church of Spear Hunters and Scary Voices too if it helps any?

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 13:55:25 BDT
Is this a joke? You spent £40 because you 'wished to know the evil'. Firstly, this game is an 18 for a reason, therefore children should not get hold of a copy and become offended by its content. Secondly, the game is no more 'barabaric' than films such as the Godfather, Scarface and Reservoir Dogs. Yet strangely people such as yourself fail to complain about violence in film or television. Finally you lecture us 'to help starving africans who deserve it so much more, would that not be a better use of you're money?!?!?!?!' when you, as millions of gamers across the world have done, paid £40 for this game. I agree that donating money to chairty is a nice, charitable way to spend disposable income. However, you have no right whatsoever to come on a forum and lecture when you to have spent the same amount of money on this game. Finally, you contradict yourself 'it is not what god intended us to do with our spear time' yet you must own either a PS3 or 360 to own this game and therefore it is more than likely that you own more games than the 'ungodly' GTA.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 14:00:31 BDT
Lee Dailly says:
this is obviously a p1ss take.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 14:02:09 BDT
L Salander says:
report him and ignore him

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 14:03:37 BDT
Last edited by the author on 29 Apr 2008 14:06:39 BDT
A. Gamer says:
Hmm, offensive, violent media? So, like, Passion of the Christ then? A film about the final hours of your Lord Jesus Christ, which almost didn't get past the censors? Don't think this is the place for lecturing people on violent video games, which, as good as they are, will never portray violence as realistically as film. I'm looking forward to climbing down off my soap box and blind firing rockets at some gangstas.

Also, come to think about it, what would the point be in sending our £40/£50 to Africa for the children there? Surely they don't have PS3's, so what use would they have in buying GTA IV?

AND it's a good sign that it only took this guy an hour of playing to get to the good offensive stuff!

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 14:06:59 BDT
Who cares what god thinks, he dont know what a PS3 is hahaha.

I think the game is really it took a bit of time getting used to as it is a massive step up from the ps2 version.

Addictive to say the leaste.

All hail the Devil for this game!!

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 14:13:43 BDT
A. Gamer says:
Sorry Lorraine, I think you're wrong. God does know about the PS3. It was quite clearly created by him. No mere mortal could possibly have put together such a piece of craftsmanship.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 14:14:58 BDT
Chad says:
A truly abysmal attempt at humour, Thomas.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 14:19:48 BDT
I think this guys scary and GTA4 rocks this guys an idiot

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 14:20:20 BDT
De:EJaY says:
Obviously this was a teenager with serious spelling issues trying to have a joke with his/her mates. The youth of today in some cases is a very sad thing

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 14:20:42 BDT
J. Bowers says:
What the HELL are you on about. For GOD sake, get a life

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 14:21:56 BDT
Last edited by the author on 29 Apr 2008 14:25:08 BDT
N. Warde says:
It's true. People will burn in Hell for playing this. It's against God's teachings about being a true Christian.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2008 15:42:13 BDT
R Thompson says:
but god doesn't exist... i can't believe people still believe that story in the 21st century... Thomas why waste your life, enjoy it and play GTA 4, its beautiful!!! :))))
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  26
Total posts:  35
Initial post:  29 Apr 2008
Latest post:  29 Apr 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) by Rockstar (PlayStation 3)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (324)