1. ADDICTIVE PERSONALITY Things are looking up for Steven. His agent Jane Plough gives him some exciting news: he's won a 'Best Actor' award from trendy Bra'z' Magazine
2. AFTERNOON TEA Toast's excitement at winning a part in a new play is tempered by two facts
3. VANITY PROJECT Toast is caught in the middle of an acrimonious and expensive divorce so he needs to find a lot of cash, fast. Given two potential solutions, a starring role in a new feature film being made by a rich Arab billionaire or a laxative ad, he plumps for the…
4. SUBMISSION Toast's new girlfriend, the aristocratic Portia de Coogan, thinks it's about time Toast met her father, Lord Fotheringham.
5. THE END Toast is tired of doing crummy voiceovers and appearing every night in his terrible play. With the help of a new agent, Brooke Hooberman, he tries his hand at a new career - as an author of erotic literature.
6. BONUS BALL In the final episode, after losing £20,000 to Andrew Lloyd Webber in a celebrity poker game, Toast finds himself hunted by musical superstar and part-time theatre-land enforcer Michael Ball.
Superb comedy from Arthur Mathews, Matt Berry and everyone involved.Published 10 months ago by Richard Ayres
Matt Berry is very funny. Loved his acting in IT Crowd. Great production and acting from all involved. - Tom , Indy FilmmakerPublished 12 months ago by 8945277f
Hilarious! — the sort of programme you find yourself quoting. Alot.Published 12 months ago by Too_Graphic
I didn't get the jokes, until I purchased a big black stout moustache. Now all is revealed!
Anyway, Matt Berry pulls this off well with his usual absurd/surreal sense of... Read more
Left-field odd ball comedy, when I first watched it on Tv I could not get into it. I have tried again and I am addicted. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Richard