Charlie and Lola 4 Seasons 2005
1. I Will Not Ever Never Eat A Tomato Lola is a fussy eater - but Charlie can get her to eat food with a little imagination.
2. On My Own Today Lola wants to do everything that's anything all on her own.
3. I'm Not Sleepy And I Will Not Go To Bed Will Lola ever be sleepy enough to go to bed, Charlie wonders?
4. But That Is My Book You have to be quiet when you're in a library, but that's very hard for Lola.
5. There Is Only One Sun And That Is Me! It's the school play and Lola is determined to be the Sun; yellow is her favourite colour.
6. We Can Look After Your Dog Lola and her friend Lotta are really pleased to look after Sizzles the dog in the park.
7. I've Won - No I've Won - No I've Won Lola simply has to win all of the time when she's competing with Charlie.
8. I Like My Hair Completely The Way It Is Something is bothering Lola when it's time to get a hair cut.
9. I'm Really Ever So Not Well Charlie has promised Marv that he'll play football but poor Lola has a very nasty cold.
10. I'm Hurrying, I'm Almost Nearly Ready! Charlie wants Lola to hurry or they will be late for school.
11. Boo! Made You Jump! What Lola wants more than anything is to make Charlie jump, which proves quite tricky.
12. The Most Wonderfullest Picnic In The Who You cannot have a picnic without swirly tennis and boildy eggs and, of course, sunshine.
13. It Wasn't Me! Charlie wins first prize at school for his fantastic homemade rocket. It's not a toy Lola!
14. It's A Secret... Lola has to keep Charlie's birthday a big secret. And it's really hard to keep secrets.
15. I Love Going To Granny And Grandpa's Granny and Grandpa live by the sea where there are pony rides and lovely things to eat.
16. I Do Not Ever, Never Want My Wobbly Tooth Lola is terrified of her first ever wobbly tooth, until she learns of the Tooth Fairy.
17. Say Cheese To please Mum, Lola is determined to stay clean and tidy for her first school photograph.
18. I'm Just Not Keen On Spiders Lola likes all sorts of creepy crawlies, but she is just not keen on spiders.
19. Snow Is My Favourite And My Best Snow is on the way and Lola is bursting with excitement. Lola just loves snow.
20. You Won'T Like This Present As Much As I It's Lotta's birthday, and Lola has the perfect present.
21. I Must Take Completely Everything Lola has a sleepover at Lotta's, but she realises she's left her suitcase at home.
22. I Want To Play Music Too Lola is desperate to join in with Charlie and Marv's musical journey through space.
23. I'm Far Too Extremely Busy Lola simply does not have time to play today, she is far too extremely busy.
24. I Want To Be Much More Bigger Like You Life is not fair when you are always small, so Lola does everything she can to be taller.
25. My Little Town Sharing proves a challenge when Lola wants a zoo house and Charlie wants an airport.
26. But I Am An Alligator Lola has a fabulous new alligator costume, and she's never going to take it off, not ever!
Delighted to see charlie and lola dvds for sale on amazon great present for my 3year old grandaughter the set was delivered to me quickly but when i opened it was disappointed to... Read morePublished on 24 Nov. 2013 by sylvia curtis
Great selection of Charley & Lola episodes. Plenty to keep a toddler amused for many hours - varied and some I hadn't seen before - what a treat!Published on 27 Aug. 2013 by AliJ
Love Charlie and Lola and my 4 year old loved these DVDs. Smashing packaging just as you'd expect from anything Lola related... Read morePublished on 29 July 2013 by Mrs C H Down
The mother of the child to whom this was given as a present is very pleased with it as her daughter absolutely loves Charlie and Lola. Read morePublished on 5 Jun. 2013 by Sandra Stubbs
great for my french daughter (7yrs old) to keep up with the correct english accent. she finds it funny and very educational.Published on 23 Mar. 2013 by robson
My niece is crazy about this show so I went ahead and bought the special lunch box edition from Amazon. Read morePublished on 1 Nov. 2010 by S. Qayum
My daughter loves this series and will watch it for quite some time (good for rainy or poorly days) this is definitely a good buy for children 4 yrs and up.Published on 21 Oct. 2010 by pheepa